Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: playing online...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

playing online...

at the moment is more like driving a bumper car than an actual racing sim. i'm missing some sort of info box that i can put in some information in (CLEAN RACING!) when i create a session. so the bumper car fans can have their sessions and the clean racing fans can have theirs.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Someone created a group some where in the multiplayer sub forum dedicated to clean racing

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Unfortunately this is the sad truth about every game online. It's so frustrating that it has made me put away games forever so I'm holding off playing this game online for awhile...just don't want to see me start hating it because of no reason controlled directly by the game itself. Worst part is that it will never change, there will always be a bunch of morons out there just trying to ruin everyone else's experience for no reason.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    If your super clean and fast check out vroom.org

Sign up to the site, sign up to a RACE NOW event and get into the forum and introduce yourself, say JB sent you and your from the PCARS forum.
    Last edited by JB5; 14-05-2015 at 20:55.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Sometimes you just can't drive 100% clean in the heat of a race. When you're chasing someone sometimes you just slightly miss your breaking point or you don't notice the guy right next to you because there's no spotter or visual aid telling you and then bumping into eachother is the result. It's unfortunate when you spin out because of that I agree. Of course I'm not talking about people who just ram into everyone to ruin their race, that's just stupid.
    The following user likes this Post: McKiernan

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeckert7 View Post
    Unfortunately this is the sad truth about every game online. It's so frustrating that it has made me put away games forever so I'm holding off playing this game online for awhile...just don't want to see me start hating it because of no reason controlled directly by the game itself. Worst part is that it will never change, there will always be a bunch of morons out there just trying to ruin everyone else's experience for no reason.
    iRacing is the solution. If pCARS implemented iRacing like drier rating or crating races based on ratings and similar penalty system Project CARS would be the best online racing sim ever created.
    Now its "only" the best single player racing sim ever created. Hope it will change very soon

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    absolutely. as in real life, sometimes a crash in inevitable. but you usually you try to avoid a crash by any means. if you see that someone's got you, you let him pass to not ram into him. unfortunatelly, that does not apply to pcars online.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by mouthinho View Post
    absolutely. as in real life, sometimes a crash in inevitable. but you usually you try to avoid a crash by any means. if you see that someone's got you, you let him pass to not ram into him. unfortunatelly, that does not apply to pcars online.
    like in one of my races

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    @dvc LOL HA GOT EEM.

Seriously tho, that's just terrible.
    The following user likes this Post: dvc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by dvc View Post
    like in one of my races
    Dude, that's just ridiculous! If there were only some way to get people like that banned from online races...
    The following user likes this Post: ZiggyUK