Thread: Unable to load game save data

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Exclamation Unable to load game save data

My game save data became corrupt and wouldn't load. I noticed the night before, every time I tried to save a replay it would not let me. However, they did appear in the replays section. I could not watch them as it said it couldn't load the data. I could watch the ones I have saved the day before, so didn't think anything of it at the time and deleted the replays that wouldn't load. Booted the game up the next day and before it got to the main page a message popped up saying it cant load save data. I kept hitting yes, but it wouldn't load. I had to select no, and lo and behold I have lost everything, as selecting no creates a new save file. Many hours of gameplay, career, 30+ replays, FFB/car settings which took hours to get right etc. Not sure where the problem lies and hopefully this is a one off and doesn't happen again or to anyone else. Fortunately I could remember most of the settings and have redone them, but as you might imagine its been very annoying.
    Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I could have done to recover the data?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Apologies. I have found the reason in another thread.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTilleyStyle View Post
    Apologies. I have found the reason in another thread.
    Can you link to the other thread? That way if someone searches for this problem, it will help them to find an answer easier.
    CPU: Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHz | GPU: Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, 4GB | MoBo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper H6 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 | PSU: Corsair CS750M | HDD: Plextor 256GB SSD & WD 4TB HDD | OS: Win 7 Professional, 64-bit | Display: LG 42" TV | Audio: Logitech Z906 | Control: Xbox 360 controller

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    i had too.
    what is the link of the thread?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi, I am unable to load my save from the cloud, but able to proceed with the option of loading local save file. Wondering if this is the warning sign for the mentioned problem. May I have the link please.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    In the past few hours, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status has been reporting Cloud connection issues.

"Can’t access or sync your saves to Xbox Cloud Storage? Unable to view the online state or activity of users on your Friends list? We want you to know we’re working on this issue as well. Thanks for staying patient, Xbox members! We’ll update you as soon as we know more on these issues."

I was able to sync with a different game just now, so maybe you could try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Randyrocky View Post
    Hi, I am unable to load my save from the cloud, but able to proceed with the option of loading local save file. Wondering if this is the warning sign for the mentioned problem. May I have the link please.

Yes, this is a issue with xbox live, as said above
    Steam: loadmetacos - Live: Loadme Tacos

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    There are links to the issue in the Technical sub forum. Here is one. And it seems xbox live is the issue for most, however this happened on Wednesday night, then it would not load on Thursday. I did not get an option to proceed with a local copy, which leads me to believe that my save file had somehow become corrupt and I had to create a new one.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'm still having this problem it happened to me 2 days ago..... do we know what the issue is?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Thumbs up Project Cars message cant load saved data

Project Cars message Cant load saved data.?
    Last edited by FreakyFast; 15-03-2017 at 09:11. Reason: Xbox One