Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not being able to adjust car settings!?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

Not being able to adjust car settings!?

Hi just a question?

i cannot seem to adjust any of my car settings, except tyre pressure, brake bias and ducting etc nothing to do with suspension, gearbox etc
    surely that is in the game if it is such a sim?
    i deleted my career to start again as i feel i may have put it to amateur but now the option to choose amteur, proffesional etc is not there, just create new driver?

Any help would be appreciated?

Platform
    PS4
    Some cars setups are locked, like they would be in real life, meaning you can only adjust the things you would be able to adjust in real life, and in line with the classes regulations.
    The following user likes this Post: Pink_650S

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    really? seems nearly everycar i have used has been locked, obv most roadcars wont, but the clio's, formula rookie, em gt40 just to name a few?

i was sure i read a post about this in here and it was to do with your initial difficulty level?
    i may be wrong though.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    You have to Switch to the Vehicle Tab. You are probably on the Overview Screen.

Use L2 and R2
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...
    The following user likes this Post: Pink_650S

Platform
    PS4
    No, nothing to do with difficulty, as ST above says, you also need to change "pages" in the setup page

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    You have to Switch to the Vehicle Tab. You are probably on the Overview Screen.

Use L2 and R2
    I think everyone struggles with this one Even for me it took a while to figure that one out

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks guys i got it working, with the tabs, thanks for all the advice!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Which tabs? Only place under Tuning I can find is the summary tab which shows your cars suspension set up but it won't let me adjust anything. But I'm also using a CSR wheel and don't know if that's the reason why being there are so many bugs when using a wheel

rocafella1978
    Quote Originally Posted by Linx View Post
    Which tabs? Only place under Tuning I can find is the summary tab which shows your cars suspension set up but it won't let me adjust anything. But I'm also using a CSR wheel and don't know if that's the reason why being there are so many bugs when using a wheel
    under first page of TUNING SETUP when looking at TIRES & BRAKES...to click L2 or R2...to go to various other settings! thanks all!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Linx View Post
    Use the accelerator and brake to switch between tabs