Thread: CAR DRIVING ITSELF AFTER PIT???

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Question CAR DRIVING ITSELF AFTER PIT???

Online race, driving the formula A, 2nd place out of 12 cars 3rd corner was a hairpin, and of course the pack comes in flying and rams me off the track, the room settings had full damage on, and my car had alot of damage, It was undrivable, and I pitted the 2nd lap, and as I left the pits, it says, cut track penalty as the AI is driving it out of the pits, then the message is stuck with the timer at 6 seconds, the car is going full speed in control of AI and the message stays for a good 10 seconds, the whole time I cannot do anything, and does the countdown and goes away; but still the AI is fully driving, and keeping a perfect line, which I found funny because it caught up to the pack and actually started passing them. Now im like what is going on??? It drove the whole entire remaining of the race and came 4th??

What is this? Please fix these dumb glitches... I bought the game so I CAN race, lol not the AI.
    ADD ME ON PSN: foodman111 // Looking for sportsmanship and clean line racing.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    UPDATE:

Literally just after I typed this out, next track, tried it out, same thing. AI is driving again.. what is going on with pitting? Also first race was 4 laps, this is also 4 laps, and got the same thing, track cutting warning, and AI takes over.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Just a heads up. If your being run over by the AI. You're likely holding them up big time. Seem pretty tentative from behind to me. Totally willing to give you a bump wide in a corner though.

I'm curious, where do you keep your AI set at?
    Maybe the game is trying to tell u something. Definitely showing you the difference in AI. Kinda cool. I'd love to replicate and watch that.

Also. Have you checked your pit strategy. Are u changing drivers cause it's supposed to via the pit strategy?
    Last edited by IrideGravity; 16-05-2015 at 07:20.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just saw this on a video with AR12Gaming and Tomcat driving F1 and the AI took complete controls of their cars racing for them.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Are you sue you didn't click on change driver? That switches on robo-driver!

Unfortunately they seem to removed it in the latest cock-up.... Erm i mean, patch....
    CPU - old

GPU - old

Me.... old......... and tired.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    no im not pressing anything..

like he posted the video, exact samething.

im going to erase my profile data and see if that changes it.
    Last edited by Foodman111; 16-05-2015 at 21:05.

Platform
    PS4
    Similar thing happened to me.
    Nurburgring GP track online FA race. End of lap 1 I got rammed and slid backwards into the pit lane, and backed in just far enough for AI to activate. He drove out, did a clumsy U-turn, did a pit stop then finished the 5 lap race in a decent enough position haha
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Late thread bump. *forgot to update: Patch fixed problem.