Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No personal best times recorded?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

No personal best times recorded?

Hi,

Can anyone confirm whether they are also experiencing this? Quite apart from the problems with online Time Trial leaderboards not getting times added to them, this is simply that no matter how many laps I do of a circuit, the 'best times' section (that you see on the lower right of the screen when selecting a session, which shows the overall best time and then underneath your personal best) never gets updated with a time for me.

I've probably done 100 offline laps of Brands Hatch Indy yesterday and it's as if I've never driven one.

Anyone else seeing this?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Yes I have the same problem and I am on PS4.

Platform
    PS4
    me too. i don't complete many valid laps but i know ive done a fair number (and im not mistakenly counting laps that were invalidated in the previous lap).

im on ps4

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm not seeing any of my time saved either. Kind of a massive bug to not be working on day one...as awesome as the driving physics and game play are, it's highly unsettling that something THIS basic is broken at launch.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    It seems it has something to do with the PSN...

The Dev's are allready Aware of this. And looking into it
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...
    The following 2 users likes this Post: beat-sampras, nedimgbt

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    It seems it has something to do with the PSN...

The Dev's are allready Aware of this. And looking into it
    Obviously I don't know how the dev have coded this, but I'm surprised that PSN problems would stop local times (e.g.: from practice sessions or offline races) being saved as personal bests - the problem I'm trying to describe here. Which is why I have a hunch it's a separate problem from the one people have reported to do with Timetrials etc, although I suffer from that too, so maybe everything is related.

But what do I know

In the meantime, the circuit calls...

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Afaik if you are connected all Times will be stored localy AND Online... And there seems something on the PS4 is Messing up the things..
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Are you sure offline times are stored?

Ithink only official online TTs are stored.
    CPU - old

GPU - old

Me.... old......... and tired.

Platform
    PS4
    Yes, Im seeing the same here (on PS4). No matter what you drive - practice runs, AI race or online race - there are no personal bests shown for the car/track combination. Kind of embarasing in a big new release, but I hope they will adress this issue soon.

Also strange: the locked setting to 250 laps in practice sessions. On the Nordschleife thats 7500KM... Thats nonsense. Why cant the laps be set like elsewhere?
    Last edited by Beatminister; 17-05-2015 at 14:59.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Same thing happening to me and I'm on PS4.

Hope they get this sorted soon.

Also I don't like the sessions locked to 250 laps.