Thread: Custom seasons project cars

Kart Driver

Custom seasons project cars

If this game is made by the community then why haven't they put "custom season" mode into it. Select what tracks you want, then how many points for finishing positions, what cars ect, this would be the best mode for me as I'm not that good at online racing and don't see the point of solo mode as its only one race ate a time, please please get "custom season" into this game pronto!!!
    The following 4 users likes this Post: skodacars, Slowsley, Thorrior, wraithsrike

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by XObladerunnerOX View Post
    If this game is made by the community then why haven't they put "custom season" mode into it.
    The community thought about it. Devs said maybe later when we'll have time
    XBL/PSN/others: genbrien
    CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr2 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz SSD: Intel X25m 80gb
    Keyboard: Logitech G15 Monitor: Lg 24'' 1920*1080 Mouse: G700s PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Logitech G27, TrackIr5
    Case: Cooler Master 690

Platform
    PS4
    If this game is made by the community then why haven't they put "custom season" mode into it. Select what tracks you want, then how many points for finishing positions, what cars ect, this would be the best mode for me as I'm not that good at online racing and don't see the point of solo mode as its only one race ate a time, please please get "custom season" into this game pronto!!!
    Now this is a brilliant idea
    PS4
    Apologies Grammar not so great, building skills first class

Kart Driver
    It must happen, you could even do something like this for online play

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Yes please! Can you guys please add this! Project cars is in desperate!

Can you please add custom seasons into the game that would be great! Custom seasons when you can choose what cars so you can have either just 1 type or as many types as you want, and add in point systems

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    You could always do it yourself and work out the AI by ordering them alphabetically.
    Example-GT3 German Trophy
    Round 1 Hockenhiemring
    Round 2 Oshersleben
    Round 3 Nurburgring GP
    Round 4 Nordshleife
    15 AI Opponents
    Points system:20-17-14-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
    Get a piece of paper or an excel document up and organise a table with AI names, yourself and all the races to create a score chart.
    At the end of each race order all the AI alphabetically
    The first one alphabetically corresponds to the entry at the top of your sheet
    Repeat for all Drivers at all races
    Their you go, you've done it.
    Simple.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy32 View Post
    You could always do it yourself and work out the AI by ordering them alphabetically.
    Example-GT3 German Trophy
    Round 1 Hockenhiemring
    Round 2 Oshersleben
    Round 3 Nurburgring GP
    Round 4 Nordshleife
    15 AI Opponents
    Points system:20-17-14-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
    Get a piece of paper or an excel document up and organise a table with AI names, yourself and all the races to create a score chart.
    At the end of each race order all the AI alphabetically
    The first one alphabetically corresponds to the entry at the top of your sheet
    Repeat for all Drivers at all races
    Their you go, you've done it.
    Simple.
    Just FYI, a while back somebody programmed an app that actually does something similar in RaceRoom, based on the files it generates. Maybe PCars generates an independent file for the data too and it can be relativity easily adapted for PCars. I haven't looked more deeply into it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/211500...6487080894706/
    The following user likes this Post: Stewy32

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo121 View Post
    Just FYI, a while back somebody programmed an app that actually does something similar in RaceRoom, based on the files it generates. Maybe PCars generates an independent file for the data too and it can be relativity easily adapted for PCars. I haven't looked more deeply into it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/211500...6487080894706/
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-Championships
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Old post I know, but as I am still miffed this was excluded I have to post.
    Custom seasons were included, I used it during development and I thought it worked well. It was then removed and we were told it was being modified, and then that was it. I did ask again and was told it was not a priority. For me it was a deal breaker. Had I not already paid up I would not have bought the game because of it.
    Single races are not my thing and the career is too arcadey for my liking, and having Protos as the ultimate goal is, since when is that the pinnacle of racing? so I want to be able to a custom season of the Historic TCs or Group A cars, but I can't. I did try the custom career tool but it doesn't work for those two classes, nor does it allow adding extra tracks, so its not really a custom tool in my view.
    If Pcars 2 doesn't have a custom season option, then it won't be on my shopping list.
    i5 3570k ○ Gigabyte GTX1070 ○ G29 ○ Logitech 5.1 Surround Speakers ○ 8GB DDR3 ○ 27 Samsung Curve ○ Windows 10