Thread: What should I do ? -career contracts

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Question What should I do ? -career contracts

Ok , so, I just finished my second season and have numerous contract offers since I finished super karts . The offers are for : formula rookie, Renault Clio cup x2 ,gt3 , lmp3 semi pro and abviosuly kart one and super karts and I'm undecided as to what to do so I would like some help in deciding

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    Ok , so, I just finished my second season and have numerous contract offers since I finished super karts . The offers are for : formula rookie, Renault Clio cup x2 ,gt3 , lmp3 semi pro and abviosuly kart one and super karts and I'm undecided as to what to do so I would like some help in deciding
    If that were me I would go with clio or gt3. Nearing end of season 2 myself.

CPU -
    I7 2600k @3.8
    Memory - 8gig Muskin Stealth ddr3 -1600
    Graphics - Powercolor 6870x2 and Powercolor 6870 in Tri Crossfire.
    Control - G25
    OS -Winblows 7 64bit

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kershy View Post
    Personally, I would progress to formula rookie, and follow the career path to F1 as outlined in the screenshot below. This is what I do. I also have 2 other careers going, starting at the two other entry points, Prototype1 and Touring, and I plan to play those
    careers linearly too. And of course the fourth "coming soon" career path, when it is available as DLC.

This way, you get a realistic-ish career progression, while still getting to try everything

Last edited by Espen S. Andresen; 16-05-2015 at 15:53.
    If you find a bug or encounter an issue with my liveries, please don't hesitate to contact me.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14678315/AD.jpg

Win7 Pro 64 | i7-4770K @ 3.5Ghz | 16GB DDR3 @1333MHz | MSI GeForce GTX970 4GB | Logitech G25 wheel/pedals w/Nixim brake mod

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Yes I probably will , gt3 seems like a big jump as does lmp3 , I'm sure I can always go to other series once I have progressed

Platform
    PC
    Go with whatever you feel like would be fun!
    My decisions were based on the LMP1 Championship, so I tried to align myself with that.
    ~Bailey