Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UK only Xbox One casual competitive racing group ~ now open!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyBear View Post
    Hi mate, your very welcome to join in.

The UK badge is purely to bias membership towards the local territory to help multiplayer game quality.

If you can post your gtag to the group page I'll forward a friend request with pleasure & see you on the track soon ..be gentle, I hear the Fin's are demon drivers
    Cheers see you there!
    Gt is lee van davo
    Last edited by Lee van Davo; 17-05-2015 at 11:12.
    The following user likes this Post: ItchyBear

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Ok ItchyBear when I'm on xbox next I look out for you .
    Don't really get a lot of time to go on due to family etc but lookforward to racing with you.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Sent an FB request GT : Big Vim

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Loochst3r View Post
    Itchy, what's the actual name of the group on FB?
    I use the FB app on ipad, so need the name so i can search for it as the link above just opens it up in a browser on ipad which means messing about logging in on browser.
    Cheers
    Hi mate, fully understand. The group is currently named exactly "Project CARS UK Xbox One" and the actual URL is https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS

Should be able to find us from that but if not drop me a message and I'll try to help

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hello itchy, i race on xbox one, and have seen the ugly side to racing in a team, this looks a good opportunity. I won't declare my gtag here, but is it o.k to inbox you? would like to race with some of you fellas 1st before committing to joining the group, is this alright with you?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzin blud View Post
    Hello itchy, i also dont do fb but i am looking for a chilled pcars group to join, im from essex but dont hold that against me lol..

Gt: Yabuzzinblud
    Hi mate, we'll use fB purely to keep in touch and organise races/special events etc.

A fB alias account will be a big help if you want to stay tuned with the schedule & exchange gamertags with fellow members etc.

I've attempted to add your Gt: on Xbox Live but it does not recognise it, feel free to add me "ItchyBear" and I'll be sure to accept & add you to the members list.

Hope to get a race soon

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyBear View Post
    Hi mate, fully understand. The group is currently named exactly "Project CARS UK Xbox One" and the actual URL is https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS

Should be able to find us from that but if not drop me a message and I'll try to help
    Thanks.
    Found it and sent a request to join

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wacky-Racer View Post
    Hello itchy, i race on xbox one, and have seen the ugly side to racing in a team, this looks a good opportunity. I won't declare my gtag here, but is it o.k to inbox you? would like to race with some of you fellas 1st before committing to joining the group, is this alright with you?
    Hi mate, absolutely fine to inbox me your gamertag & I understand exactly what you mean by the "ugly side" too

Have experiences from hosting CoD clans that would curl your teeth lol but I can assure you, this is well thought through, without lengthy rules & regulations, no crazy commitments to drive so many miles a week, no need for special skills, leaderboard times or super powers of any kind we don't even require a urine sample! & we never will!

Pure unadulterated, for casual competitive fun & honestly at this stage, we're all just trying it out so you would be welcome to grab a random race whenever it suits you providing there's lobby space of course We'll begin after the patch drops and I'll post to the fB group a simple suggested etiquette for joining races among group members soon.

The goal really is for us all to have the freedom to come grab a race when it suits us with a bunch of mildly familiar drivers.

By joining the fB group it will simply give the interested parties more advanced warning of upcoming races and scheduled events, as well as give access to the members list so we can exchange gamertags & see who's online and active at any given time.

Hope this helps, I'll add you as an Xbox Live friend but please don't worry if it's not for you, I realise it won't suit everyone just come and go as you please

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hey Itchy, I'd be interested in joining but I don't do fb or anything like that.

I'm 28 and from Scotland.

My Gamertag is Hell presidenti

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Loochst3r View Post
    Fellow Essex racer ^^

Forgot to add my GT to my post. It's MrLoochie
    Hi mate, sent you a friend request via Xbox Live & added you to the members list https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKpCARS/

Catch you soon! ..well I'll hopefully catch ya anyway