Thread: some questions about multiplayer...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

some questions about multiplayer...

So I jumped in to some multiplayer last night for the 1st time and had a great time, 2 races and finished 3rd and 2nd respectively.
    my question is, what seems to be the point in multiplayer?
    obviously to win races etc but I mean what do you get out of it? Doesn't seem to be any online leaderboards etc, no real reason to keep going back other that to just race online rather than against ai.
    don't get me wrong I'll be going back to it but it'd be nice if there were some kind of progression or some kind of leaderboard to check your status against other racers online. Maybe I'm missing something but..?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    How about FUN!
    The following user likes this Post: Pink_650S

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    But the whole point of racing online for me is to compare yourself against other people around the world.
    once the race is finished there is no way of doing this as far as I can tell

Platform
    PS4

Cool

salut je trouve que le jeux en ligne LAG a mort surtout quand l on regarde les autres vehicules qui ne se deplace pas vraiment fluidement ci il y a des francais sur le forum que penser vous du multi par rapport a ce que je viens de dire MERCI.sur ps4

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Please try to stick to English... (You can use Google Translator)

As far i understand you did have a Problem with LAG?
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bridga83 View Post
    But the whole point of racing online for me is to compare yourself against other people around the world.
    once the race is finished there is no way of doing this as far as I can tell
    I see you finished second and third. Compared to first, your slower, which probably bothers you. Go catch first is the point, in every room? I get that having times more easily displayed might help, but chances are you know how much faster first was than you. It's the chase and improvement that most of the hard core that will stick with this game are in it for.

It's easier if you pinpoint a specific race series and practice for it to find competition with more of a purpose. Or sign up for a league you like for some purposeful racing.