Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Telemetry Logging and Analysis Application

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by weedling1988 View Post
    Hello,
    i have a problem.
    I want to use it with my xbox oe but it dont want to conect!
    Can any one pleace say what a kind of server settings i need?

thank you!
    try this link to download http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1250855 For some reason this test release link has a extra option that the link on the first page doesnt this is what your looking for in the connection menuClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	90 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	234015 for me the link on the first page of the thread doesnt have the Pcars udp option you see in the screen shot
    Last edited by kevin kirk; 03-06-2016 at 17:09.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi all,

not sure whether or not this tool is still being further developed - as I am testing some tools out there I am looking for a tool which provides the three different tyre temperatures (left, inner and right side), and not one output per tyre only.

Thank you!
    10tacle

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by racing_10tacle View Post
    Hi all,

not sure whether or not this tool is still being further developed - as I am testing some tools out there I am looking for a tool which provides the three different tyre temperatures (left, inner and right side), and not one output per tyre only.

Thank you!
    10tacle
    Only the overall tyre temps are available in the telemetry data, so unfortunately apps have no access to inner/middle/outer temps.

The app is still maintained, but due to an injury I have had to put it on the back burner (same for the actual sim racing ). These days I'm getting back into it it - the app is my queue of tasks and the plan is to publish an update soon. I'm sorry about the inactivity, but real life has it's ways...
    Last edited by Gassolini; 23-02-2017 at 18:04.
    pCARS Telemetry Logging and Analysis Application - v0.12 17/5-2015
    pCARS Telemetry website
    CPU: i7-2700K @ 4.43GHz | RAM: 16GB @ 800MHz | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | GPU: Gigabyte HD 7970 OC | PSU: Mist 650W | Audio: MOTU Ultralite mk3 | Controller: G25 | OS: Win 7 64bit | CCC Omega 14.12
    The following 3 users likes this Post: bradleyland, FloF000, jimmyb_84

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks for the quick reply. Get well soon!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I hope you have recovered well!

Platform
    PS4
    Just to give you a heads up the link to the user manual isn't working. I need to spend some time with your program, although looks a little beyond me
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassolini View Post
    Only the overall tyre temps are available in the telemetry data, so unfortunately apps have no access to inner/middle/outer temps.

The app is still maintained, but due to an injury I have had to put it on the back burner (same for the actual sim racing ). These days I'm getting back into it it - the app is my queue of tasks and the plan is to publish an update soon. I'm sorry about the inactivity, but real life has it's ways...
    Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, and a huge THANK YOU for all the incredible work you've put in on this app.
    PS4 | Thrustmaster T300RS Ferrari Integral
    Inside Sim Racing Wheel Buyer's Guide

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb_84 View Post
    Just to give you a heads up the link to the user manual isn't working. I need to spend some time with your program, although looks a little beyond me
    The file hosting service I use have changed their linking scheme and the old ones were invalid. I've updated the everything now, so things should be accessible again. Thanks for alerting me to that! Be aware that the manual is far from complete, but you can always ask here too.

And thanks to everybody for the well wishes! I'll soon be sim racing again too - been missing it
    pCARS Telemetry Logging and Analysis Application - v0.12 17/5-2015
    pCARS Telemetry website
    CPU: i7-2700K @ 4.43GHz | RAM: 16GB @ 800MHz | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | GPU: Gigabyte HD 7970 OC | PSU: Mist 650W | Audio: MOTU Ultralite mk3 | Controller: G25 | OS: Win 7 64bit | CCC Omega 14.12
    The following user likes this Post: jimmyb_84