Thread: Different console unplayable game?

Platform
    PS4

Different console unplayable game?

Guys my mate brough project car's this on recommendation of myself and a few other buddys, anyways he asked for me to pop over and set his controller up for him as he was having issues I laughed copied all my settings down and jumped in my motor.

But here's the thing, I set his " updated controller " up the exact same way I have have done mine yet the outcome was totally different.

The steering on his game was so sensitive it was just unplayable, a couple of other lads come over and tried there settings but after a few hours we just couldn't get his game playable.

Even the slightest touch on the stick sent the car across the track, I thought my steering was hyper but this was just ridiculous.

We tried un installing and re installing a couple of times but nothing worked.

How this game can play out so different on different consoles I don't understand, I get now when so many are saying it's un playable and others are saying it's broken but playable.

In the end he sadly returned it the shop he brought it from and to my surprise they refunded him no problem.

This game really does play one way for some and another for others.
    Last edited by wraithsrike; 17-05-2015 at 18:09.
    PS4
    Apologies Grammar not so great, building skills first class

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Are we talking different consoles entirely, like a PS4 against a XB1, or are we talking the same make of console but maybe a different model? I know that some times different revisions of console model can have slightly different hardware resulting in different game play experiences. This is why when Sony or MS puts out an update for a console you hear a lot of "The new update bricked my console" comments, and why some XBoxes suffered the RRoD problem and some didn't.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUplink View Post
    Are we talking different consoles entirely, like a PS4 against a XB1, or are we talking the same make of console but maybe a different model? I know that some times different revisions of console model can have slightly different hardware resulting in different game play experiences. This is why when Sony or MS puts out an update for a console you hear a lot of "The new update bricked my console" comments, and why some XBoxes suffered the RRoD problem and some didn't.
    Same bud all xbox ones, thing is I only brough my box last week and from the same store.
    PS4

Platform
    PS4
    does he have all his aids set to off. traction stability control. I noticed the other day mine was off since turning traction on I tend to not spin so much.
    ps4. Psn- ThePla7Maker. looking for drivers who want to race clean and have fun from UK we have 4 or 5 who usually race between 10pm - 12am. looking for a few more , we also use ai to make up the numbers . we use different cars different tracks with a qualify then race.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePla7Maker View Post
    does he have all his aids set to off. traction stability control. I noticed the other day mine was off since turning traction on I tend to not spin so much.
    We ran the exact same settings as me but his cars were all over the show, the steering was impossible, to be honest we're all have hyper sensitive steering issues but his were just mad.
    PS4