Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why not just let us CHOOSE LIVERIES from car selection slide and NOT GARAGE?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Why not just let us CHOOSE LIVERIES from car selection slide and NOT GARAGE?

Just annoying stuff, no offense SMS.

Also, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to permanently save car setup as once I boot up Project CARS again it's back to randomized liveries again. Sometimes the game doesn't even load my main car, for instance my main car is Lykan and then once I reset the game, it's back to something like LMP1 or whatever.

I mean I like the LMP1 cars, the LMP30 or something and it's red plain red and I like that but when I choose from liveries the plain red can't be found so that's possibly another bug / glitch I guess?

Can I respectfully request for you guys to patch this? For sure I'm not the only one with issues on this. Thank you.

*~*
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Essobie, TheReaper GT, trylls

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Really nothing?

Hello SMS? Hello WMD?

*~*

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    ...and be able to preview your livery would be nice.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I agree. Same with setups during time trials/community events. Having to leave the event, go to garage, adjust the setup, save the stup, leave garage and enter event again - gets old pretty fast.
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Bouyo, Essobie, Haiden, Luke Townsend, Mulder89, psydeviant1, trylls

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    No offense but are the SMS guys or WMD guys avoiding this issue because they don't know what to do about it or they don't wanna do something about it?

*~*
    Last edited by GiGAHEART; 18-05-2015 at 18:42.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    You really don't have a clue about this do you SMS / WMD?

*~*

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    @ GiGAHEART

You can Bump this Thread every Day... But that doesn't will give you an answer

Please Stop it will not Help

Yes, i agree it would be cool to have such an selection, but i doubt that a Major UI Overhaul will be made...
    (Only remember 1 Game that changed the UI after Final Release: One of the Gran Turismo don't know which one)

But that doesn't mean it will never ever happen
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I think, we don't want to get a Major UI Overhaul. We only want, that chosen liveries are saved and appeared in the preview screen. I don't think, there is a big problem to change that.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    You do realize that even if you choose one of the default liveries in the garage more often than not it's never actually applied to your car at all. I've not really managed to get a livery to stay on a car at all so don't really see what the point in them is? I understand custom liveries stick but not the default ones.
    | OS Win 10 64bit | CPU Intel I7-4790k @ 4.6GHz | GPU EVGA 980ti FTW | CPU Cooler CM Hyper 212 EVO | Mobo MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM 16GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz | SSD 2x Samsung | PSU Corsair HX1000w | Wheel Fanatec GT2 + Clubsport V1 | Monitor 34" Ultrawide Acer X34A 3440x1440 |

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Agree with Matt and Groove here, can't save liveries, randomized liveries, etc. and I don't know what to say to you WMD member Tiger, like I ask a legit question and you came back at me as if I'm joking or something.

Like, dude, this is a LEGIT ISSUE / BUG / GLITCH and that's all you gotta say about it bro? I mean come on son.

*~*