Thread: Modified car pack

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Modified car pack

When preordering, I'm pretty sure it said that preorder buyers would receive this pack, but I haven't heard of anyone who has, and also on the xbox store, if you try to buy/download you can only buy it with the digital download edition (same with limited edition). So anyone know how to get it?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I wondered this, I was under the impression that with a preorder you'd receive the Modified Car Pack. I preordered my copy from GAME here in the UK due to having some vouchers saved up but unfortunately upon purchase I was told that any additional content only came with the limited edition version. After looking into it a bit further, it appears that you only receive the modified pack when preordering through certain online retailers. Slightly disappointed as if Id realized earlier I would've bought it through the PSN store... Live and learn I guess
    Marmite Racing Community - PS4 Project CARS 2 Racing Community | Hardware Specs: PS4 riddled with cat hairs and dust... | Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...9KwDB4P5j8LLXQ

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I don't know if thats helpful, but I preordered the game twice. The PC version though some retailer selling steam keys in germany. The XBox version in the Xbox store app of the console. Both preorders included the modified and the limited edition car pack and I had all the cars from the beginning on. On steam the preorder seemed to include only the modified pack (opposed to buying a steam key elsewhere). Amazon also offered both packs, but could not deliver the limited edition in time. And I really wanted the Sauber...

Platform
    XBOX1
    Check your emails because game sent the code for the pre order bonus via email.
    That was for limited edition on xbox one.......
    Corvette Instagram @widowmaker_z06
    Xbox One gamertag: Xx PartyBoy xxX