Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough SMS, we need answers.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

Enough is enough SMS, we need answers.

Let me get this straight, I'm loving Project Cars and haven't been this genuinely excited about popping a game in the disc tray like this for a very long time.

BUT, the game is plagued by problems that in my opinion should not be present in a final retail version of a game. It really feels like a beta at the moment and it is a shame that the image and potential sales numbers of pcars is probably being negatively impacted right now as there is a distinct lack of communication between Slightly Mad and the community in regard to updates, fixes etc.

I don't think anyone wants players jumping ship before the great potential of this game is realised once it is hopefully fixed. They are going to be far more likely to stay with the game if they have some kind of assurance that things are going to be fixed in the near future.

It might be seen as a lack of respect if the developer can't even make the effort toward taking a couple of minutes to address the concerns of the thousands that spent their own hard earned money on this game, and in turn supported Slightly Mad Studios.

The ball is in your court SMS.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    That will get answers lol. If they weren't answering you before this will not get answers. Might as well take the ball and play with someone else.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Invincible, TheIronWolf

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I havnt had any problems with this game at al, what seems to be your issue?
    The following user likes this Post: TheIronWolf

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Microcosmix View Post
    I havnt had any problems with this game at al, what seems to be your issue?
    I'm not having issues either(Other than the sucky a.i.) but that doesn't mean they don't exist. However this post will go nowhere.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I agree, does anyone know when SMS are based? We should go on hunger strike outside the studio until we get a patch

Platform
    PS4
    Couldn't agree less, SMS have been on the ball with acknowledgments and answers, one patch is all ready with mircosoft, answers have been given via the developers even on this forum.

And as for sales, the game has now topped the charts for the second week, and reviews have mostly be very very good

Yes there are a good few teething problems but to say no acknowledgment has been made is simple wrong as is imho most of you post, sorry buddy.
    PS4
    Apologies Grammar not so great, building skills first class

Platform
    XBOX1
    Be happy that you're own the playstation 4 version. If you're and xbox one user you see where really problems are. By the way the game is at the beginning and a lot of other racesims had a hard start. Let us hope they can handle the problems sothat everybody is at the end of the day happy. Sms are at the moment in very difficult situation. We should give them a chance to do their work.
    Last edited by Psychomatrix; 18-05-2015 at 14:45.

Platform
    PS4
    Console version of the game have not be tested to the fullest, its been stated before. Majority of the problems exists on the console version. AI issues seem to be global.

An announcement that a patch is with Sony and Microsoft should have been made, if its true, I've only read it somewhere else on this forum. But if SMS have released a patch for "Certification" then they should make an announcement!!!!!
    System: PS4

PSN ID: pablo2008jedi
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Dents27, LADY GEMMA JANE, robnroll88

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo2008jedi View Post
    Console version of the game have not be tested to the fullest, its been stated before. Majority of the problems exists on the console version. AI issues seem to be global.

An announcement that a patch is with Sony and Microsoft should have been made, if its true, I've only read it somewhere else on this forum. But if SMS have released a patch for "Certification" then they should make an announcement!!!!!
    That confuses me. I'm used to the bugs being on the PC versions of games and not the console versions.

Umer Ahmad
    Guys, SMS have been active in this forum. They are the guys with the blue names.

Click on Community in the toolbar above. Search member list for "Ian Bell", he is the owner of SMS and has been posting here since release.

There is a patch, there are patch notes even. There is not a dat yet. What information are you requesting?
    The following user likes this Post: Dmny