Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long for a patch?

Platform
    PS4

How long for a patch?

Been waiting for this game for a few years. Had it on pre order as soon as I could pre order it. Put up with several delays.

I am now left with a half finished broken game which every time I think "lets give PC a go". I end up playing for about an hour, get stressed out with so many bugs I need to call in exterminators, then turn the game off.

Seriously. This game has so uch potential, it's got so much ambition and it's what ive been wanting from a sim racer for a few years. But please, please fix it.

Any idea of when some kind of patch is out? Even to fix some issues?

Because seriously, after putting up with recent releases of many, many broken games on my PS4 im about ready to throw it all in the bin and go play somthing that will work....if there is such a thing this gen.

Feeling frustrated :-(

Platform
    PS4
    also I had to ask this question when this will be fixed ????

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Considering the quality and quantity of the problems I'm not confident about a patch in the near future, probably a month or two.

Platform
    PS4
    Tbh, if it is in fact a month or two away then sorry to say I would of given up by then. I done the same with driveclub, still stayed optimistic but the devs took so long to attempt to fix it.

Even thought about getting PC on my gaming PC but then have read it won't work well if at all with AMd hardware. I have a 280x...so no point trying there either.

I would of rather it got delayed again tbh. I would hate to think what it would of been like if it came out on the first release date lol

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    There's a patch due tomorrow for Xbox One, not sure if it applies to all platforms...

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastation View Post
    There's a patch due tomorrow for Xbox One, not sure if it applies to all platforms...
    How do you know that?
    Show me the link please.
    Last edited by Roger Prynne; 18-05-2015 at 18:33.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

Platform
    PS4
    no matter how long we will wait, important to fixed

Platform
    PS4
    Oh yeah it needs to be fixed no matter how long the wait, but im afriad if it takes ages then half the fan base would have gone and given up, the boat would have sailed so to speak. People have had enough of broken, half finished games imo.

In regards to what im saying, im not ranting. I don't want the game to fail. Any patch or update is progress, but if we have to wait months then people will just give up on the game.

For example look at BF4. If you have never played the game before and played it today, you would think what a great game! However different story if you pre ordered it. Took over a year to get the game a true complete 100% glitch free playable game. Same with driveclub. People are raving about it now...yet they wasnt there when it first came out. The people that was there and bought it, don't play it anymore and gave up before it got
    Fixed.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by C6ckneyGeezer View Post
    Oh yeah it needs to be fixed no matter how long the wait, but im afriad if it takes ages then half the fan base would have gone and given up, the boat would have sailed so to speak. People have had enough of broken, half finished games imo.
    Not real fans but game hoppers then.... It will be worth the wait.
    LeoFric aka Armin

PS4 - T500RS - Playseat Challenge -> Now let's race

Platform
    PS4
    Real fans deserve finished games. Real fans deserve constant updates and fixes if needed in a sensible time frame. Real fans deserve full hardware support. Real fans deserve a time frame. Real fans deserve 40 worth of game...not 20 worth of game.

Game hoppers wouldn't notice the potential of a game. Game hoppers wouldn't care about the future of the game.

Im a fan. A real fan. But seriously, this game needs to get a fix.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Dasidnii, jdmnsprd, nex0r, pa_pinkelman, Titzon Toast, Viper610