Thread: Road Cars Have no suspension settings !

Platform
    XBOX1

Question Road Cars Have no suspension settings !

Hi all, Just a quick thank to all with this SIM. Yes there is a few small amount of ironing to done, but hey it's better than the other mob F***A.

Any way back to the thread. I've noticed that when using a road car in CAREER or PRACTISE non of the suspension settings make any differance. All the cars are like driving Jellies around corners, brakes lock on and loads of tyre smoke. Spent a few days now on 1 road car on 1 circuit and tried all settings with no luck.

If we stay calm these will be sorted as mentioned I hope. Keep up the good work

Mrbrown33
    Im not sure if all cars have full tunning? Also ive found that some setting that are available have a "0" rating and when moving the slider it doent change.
    The following user likes this Post: Raven403

Platform
    PC
    Im not sure if all cars have full tunning? Also ive found that some setting that are available have a "0" rating and when moving the slider it doent change.
    ^^ Yup. Road cars dont have adjustable suspensions and such for the most part. so thats why. i would think....
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/

Platform
    XBOX1
    Only cars that have an adjustable part in reality will have such in the game. So I hear
    XBL Tag - RacerPaul65
    The following 2 users likes this Post: LADY GEMMA JANE, Raven403

Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

The road cars settings will need sorting because you can't hav a MERC A45 AMG have the same body roll, grip etc as a RUF CTR3.
    As you turn into a corner you can see the rear bumper scrapping the ground.

The Graphics are cool and the sounds are spot on ( keep being told to turn the B***** sound down ) stay calm they will get there

Platform
    XBOX1
    The category says "Road Cars", but it doesn't mean you find your daily drive in this category.
    The Mitsubishi Evo X comes with adjustable suspension right out of the factory I am pretty sure. And that also will be with most of the super/hypercars that are in this category for just being street legal production cars.
    So if there is really no suspension setting for all of them it has to be a bug I am sure.
    Can't confirm it right now, I'm at work.
    Xbox One with Kinect / Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition / Playseat Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 4 / 46" Samsung LCD / 2 TB ext. WD HDD 2.5"

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I was wondering the same thing regarding settings . Unless I've missed a cross menu somewhere .
    Was mucking around with the NASCAR the other night and went into tuning . But I was limited to what I could tune .
    Tyre pressures and a couple of other things , but I couldn't see anywhere I could adjust Camber , Toe In or Out , Ride height , etc . Is it the game or am I not far enough into the game .

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGore6 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing regarding settings . Unless I've missed a cross menu somewhere .
    Was mucking around with the NASCAR the other night and went into tuning . But I was limited to what I could tune .
    Tyre pressures and a couple of other things , but I couldn't see anywhere I could adjust Camber , Toe In or Out , Ride height , etc . Is it the game or am I not far enough into the game .
    It took me a while to find these options too; you'll notice that you can change between pages with LB and RB, but you can also use LT and RT to change the category of tuning. (Note: I may be getting these two the wrong way round as my memory is terrible, but whichever buttons you use to change between pages currently, try the others )

And with regards to the OP, I just figured the suspension settings for road cars didn't work because the equivalent road cars don't have adjustable suspension without aftermarket tuning.
    The following user likes this Post: MuddyGore6

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Cool , thanks very much mate . So many options . I thought I may have missed them , will search thru again when I got home from work . Taking awhile but I'm getting into this game . Struggling with Karts and there handling with the controller , but hopefully the patch will smooth that out a little .