Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why we can't modify helmets?

Rookie

Why we can't modify helmets?

Hello!

In every game, and in real life, drivers identify theirselves by the look of their helmets. Why don't we have just one helmet to use? Why does it change every race? It's a bit annoying, in my opinion.

Will it be a feature in next updates or it isn't in the plans?

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi there Alex thanks for your concern. Can you confirm that we are talking about the helmets on the drivers heads? Because I can confirm that there are no plans for modifications of the "Other" helmets

Platform
    PC
    That's one part of PCars I don't like, everytime I drive the driver looks different, gloves overalls helmet, kinda sucks id love to have my own design all the way through, heck even Gran Turismo allows you to set your helmet and Suit, big oversight I think.
    Intel Core i7 - 4770k 4.0GHz/3.9GHz ,16GB DDR3 1866MHz Memory
    AMD Radeon R9 390X 8GB DDR5
    Windows 10 64bit
    XBOX ONE also
    Thrustmaster TX 458 Ferrari Wheel, with GTE and F1 Rims , Fanatec Porsche GT2 w Clubsport Pedals , Logitech G25 Derek Speare Designs Button Box

Agreed - I'd like to have my own helmet and gloves. The suit itself would be nice if it tied into the team and/or livery in some way (or just a basic white or simple generic design used in lower classes)
    Ryno's Painting Tips - Tutorials, discussion and musings on livery design and execution.
    PC Specs: OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit CPU: Core i7-2600 @ 3.4GHz RAM: 16GB GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Controller: Thrustmaster T500RS
    The following 7 users likes this Post: fr13del, Mad LL, mralexf1, nG_G_Son, SphereOfChaos, Tommaso Rossato

Platform
    XBOX1
    ok this is just nit picking
    GT: o Mike V o

Platform
    PC
    There were plans to make custom Helmets and Suits and some work was done in that regard. But it was put on hold. It could still show up in a future patch.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.
    The following 7 users likes this Post: BuToNz, MiZtErNiCe, mralexf1, SphereOfChaos, stinki110, vettelish

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Dallas View Post
    There were plans to make custom Helmets and Suits and some work was done in that regard. But it was put on hold. It could still show up in a future patch.
    Let's hope so. It will give longevity to this game.

Rookie
    Thank you for the answer, Alan! Looking forward for it

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    yeah, I'd like to see this too

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by real View Post
    yeah, I'd like to see this too
    +1
    It would be a really nice addition.