Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SERIOUS Multiplayer

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Exclamation SERIOUS Multiplayer

I am frustrated by the lack of punishment for players who hit the rear of the others in braking zones.

It happened to me. Another player hit me and I left the track, so I took punishment for having "cut way" as he did not receive any punishment.

It is completely wrong. Others totally frustrated (and stupid), just leave the car crossed the track to derail who's playing seriously. Last night witnessed two players put the car crossed the track, in the pit straight, it was impossible to dodge, and this is just RIDICULOUS for a simulator game, these players should be severely PUNISHED.

Developers must find some way to separate the serious players of the players who think ridiculous attitudes are funny.

I find this fantastic game, I believe in the potential of this game, but the moment is not so exciting.

grateful.

WMD Member
    +10000
    Iracing Nostalgic
    The following 3 users likes this Post: danpinho, Jesse Fahrenkrog, zarg

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hello,
    It would have nicks above cars are significantly larger, it would allow us to note and record their Steam ID and put them in the blacklist of the dedicated server.

Excuse me for my bad english.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: BioForce, IPonEveryone, miagi, oneBIGkicker

Platform
    PS4
    You have a point there OP.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    A simple solution to this would be to remove the "vote kick" option from the game and allow hosts to kick as they see fit, even include a kick and ban (maybe with ban durations from sessions your hosting). This way hosts could do more to keep rooms clean.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: chart_e, Jesse Fahrenkrog, Pink_650S

Platform
    PC
    Ive become tired of this as well. Just joined a racing league in hopes of finding like-minded players to race with. Private sessions will likely be the only solution until all these idiots move on to a different game.
    Ryzen 5 1600X - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming - 16GB - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X - Coolermaster Storm Striker -
    750W Modular - Two 265GB SSD - 1TB HDD

G29
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Dutchblind81, NemethR

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Lightbulb PREVENTIVE MEASURES

Quote Originally Posted by MrDominoX View Post
    A simple solution to this would be to remove the "vote kick" option from the game and allow hosts to kick as they see fit, even include a kick and ban (maybe with ban durations from sessions your hosting). This way hosts could do more to keep rooms clean.
    but this is a solution to remedy the damage already done.
    Other games of the past have given us good lessons, we will mention a few examples:

1. F1 codemasters 2013: if the player "A" to brake before a chincane while player "B" "accidentally" not to brake the game automatically takes action to turn the car player "B" on a ghost.

2. FORZA 5: If the player "A" stand still on track (or even outside) it automatically is transformed into ghost.

So these are PREVENTIVE measures, ie BEFORE THE INCIDENT while KICK some idiots are remedial measures, ie AFTER THE INCIDENT.
    Excuse my English, but you understand?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: DisagioAbbestia, mikadri

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Unfortunately ghosting teaches nothing to those who don't know the rules. On the other hand, penalties do.
    IMO, the devs should include a quality metric to our profile. Clearing a certain threshold in this quality scale is the golden ticket into the lobbies.
    PSN: zennmeister
    The following user likes this Post: chart_e

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    The solution would be to penalize the car B which is behind the car A. Because precisely, it's at the car B to take attention to the car in front of her (car A).

If there is an accident or collision (even tiny) between two cars, it's the car who is behind the other who need to be the most severely punished.

Otherwise, it's necessary to add an option for a ghost cars system.
    Last edited by Psebcool; 20-05-2015 at 03:25.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Find like minded players and race with them.
    GT: o Mike V o