Thread: No way to adjust torque split or anything for AWD cars? Final drive adjustments, etc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

No way to adjust torque split or anything for AWD cars? Final drive adjustments, etc

I was hoping to adjust the torque split from front to rear on the Exo X but didn't see such an option, or final drive ration or gearing. Is there more menus that I just didn't see, or are we not capable of doing other adjustments like that? Are they ever going to be added?
    The following user likes this Post: LADY GEMMA JANE

Platform
    PC
    You can't change gearing or torque vectoring since you can't change it in the real (stock condition) car too.

So it won't be implemented later as you are not supposed to make such changes (no upgrades, aftermarket parts etc.)
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Platform
    XBOX1
    Do any of the cars in this game have adjustable torque in real life? The Huracán in real life has a 50-50 30-70 and a 0-100 setting (I know it's not in the game). I know on some cars you can also remove something to make it rear-wheel drive.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    The evo does actually have torque split in real life in the form of selectable tarmac, gravel and snow modes.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLethalDose View Post
    The evo does actually have torque split in real life in the form of selectable tarmac, gravel and snow modes.
    The normal Evo, maybe, but do you know if the FQ-400 has this?
    CPU : Intel Core i7 870 2.93GHz Quad-Core 3.0GHz Memory: 8Gb RAM GPU: N560GTX-Ti HAWK Wheels: G25 and Driving Force GT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/C172fccc/featured
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/c172fccc
    flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/c172fccc/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivracer View Post
    Do any of the cars in this game have adjustable torque in real life? The Huracán in real life has a 50-50 30-70 and a 0-100 setting (I know it's not in the game). I know on some cars you can also remove something to make it rear-wheel drive.
    I am not sure, but maybe the Audi R8 V10 plus (road)?

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by c172fccc View Post
    The normal Evo, maybe, but do you know if the FQ-400 has this?
    We aren't supposed to drive on gravel, let alone on snow. So it's only tarmac left, which takes away your need to adjust these modes.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
    We aren't supposed to drive on gravel, let alone on snow. So it's only tarmac left, which takes away your need to adjust these modes.
    Not true, the tarmac gravel or snow modes adjust torque split, they don't soften the suspension or anything.

There are plenty of vids on youtube of pro racing car drivers switching between modes on the fly mid race.