Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pit Crew not taking orders??

Superkart Pilot

Pit Crew not taking orders??

Alright lads.The last 2 races my pit crew have cost me, it seems no matter how much fuel i tell them in race to put in the car when i pit they keep ignoring what i asked for and fully refueling the car. Anybody else having this problem or is it just me?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Make sure you save your strategy rather than just backing out the menu. To be fair I feel the whole pit strategy screen is pretty dodgy.

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by doyley101 View Post
    Make sure you save your strategy rather than just backing out the menu. To be fair I feel the whole pit strategy screen is pretty dodgy.
    Yeah, I did that. That's what is making it really weird , they are flat out ignoring fuel instructions but do exactly what I say tire wise. I'm with you on the pit screen it's a bit ropey alright.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I m interest too, have problems with fuel introductions too!

Platform
    PS4
    I check the pit strategy in the lane to prevent muck ups (since I know there are faults).

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    you save your strategy and then you have to close the menu before the car stops. if the car already stopped the pit crew do what they want i also have my problems with this^^
    The following user likes this Post: Spitfire77

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gaertner View Post
    you save your strategy and then you have to close the menu before the car stops. if the car already stopped the pit crew do what they want i also have my problems with this^^
    No wonder ... I sometimes just save then let it go. So I need to back out .. could not figure out why sometimes it would fuel and sometimes it would not when I set it the same way. Thanks
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC

Platform
    PC
    Worth noting in here that you must activate your custom pit strategy. If you enter the pits and the little pop-up menu in the lower left corner reads "Edit Current (Default)" then this could also cause the OPīs problem.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K@3.3GHz GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 960 2GB [353.06] MB: Asus P8Z68-V LX [4102] MEM: Mushkin 8GB DDR3 RAM HDD: Corsair Force GT SSD 180GB [5.05] Wheel: Logitech G27 [5.10.127.0] OS: Win7 Pro x64 SP1
    In-game settings:
    RESOLUTION=1920x1080@60HZ TEXTURES=HIGH AF=x16 VSYNC=Adaptive SMAA=HIGH REFLECTIONS=HIGH ENVMAP=HIGH GRASS=HIGH TRACK/CAR/SHADOW DETAILS=HIGH MOTIONBLUR=OFF VISUALFX=FULL/ON/YES/HIGH
    When you feel that the road is escaping you, when you say to yourself, "That's it, I'm going off",
    but then instead you stay on the track, that's when you reached your limit;you've gone as fast as you could.

Platform
    PS4
    Best thing to do is make a few pit strategies then rename like splash & dash etc then when you enter pit lane select from option look for what you want and all should be done.

Superkart Pilot
    Oh ok, will try this later. Cheers for the help man.