Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US Based Casual Racing Group for Xbox "NACRA"~ Now Open!

Platform
    XBOX1

US Based Casual Racing Group for Xbox "NACRA"~ Now Open!

Hello I wanted to welcome people to my new group called NACRA or North American Casual Racers Association, we have setup a proboards forum so you can come and join up! Here is the introduction from the board to get an idea:

"Welcome to the North American Casual Racers Association or NACRA. In simple terms this community is dedicated to bring together like minded racers who want to sit down and have some fun. We are mainly targeting gamers in North America but we will not restrict gamers from outside of NA. We aren't searching out for experience or skill level, rather, we are more concerned about members who want to have clean, fun races. This association isn't about winning or being the best(while it is nice!), its about building a network of people who like to play racing games for fun and in general like communicating with/helping one another. We will not require a specific amount of personal time to be a member, nor will we require skill levels, and we certainly will not create mandatory events (We all have lives!). To sum it up, this is about having quality, low stress, fun through CLEAN racing.

What do I mean by "clean" racing? Well I mean respecting the other racers in not only NACRA but across Xbox Live. So if you mess up and run someone off the track for whatever reason, you apologize or even wait up for the person you pushed off/wrecked. You as a racer don't intentionally cut the track or knock off other player to gain positions. If there is a much faster racer behind you, let them go around. This association isn't about winning, its about having fun with others.

This association was first created with Project CARS in mind but as new racing games come out, don't be surprised when the staff add categories for those games, also if any board member has a suggestion for games, you can gladly post in the appropriate board.

A few things to take away from this:
    1. Race clean and with respect
    2. No Required events, practice time, experience, or skill level
    3. Most Importantly, have fun!

Don't Forget to make your display name your gamertag or at-least put it in your signature.

Again, Welcome and Enjoy Your Stay!"

Link to Site: http://nacrassociation.proboards.com/

If you have any questions please let me know! (Admins, if there is an issue with this post you can either delete of send me a message on what needs to be fixed)
    "In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, Drawn only to be washed away, For the time that I've been given, I am what I am" -FFDP
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Del Zotto x82x, ItchyBear, OpticalHercules, Ribbito, RobIzYoDaddy

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This sounds just like what i am looking for. I have signed up for your group. I look forward to doing some racing.

Thanks for setting it up.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW328 View Post
    This sounds just like what i am looking for. I have signed up for your group. I look forward to doing some racing.

Thanks for setting it up.
    Thank you and your welcome, seeing there was a successful UK group, I'd thought I would try to get something setup for people in the U.S. so that we have the same/close time zones! Can't guarantee how many people will join but won't know unless you try right?
    "In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, Drawn only to be washed away, For the time that I've been given, I am what I am" -FFDP

Platform
    PC
    I am signing up.. Hopefully this goes somewhere.. Sounds like fun

Platform
    XBOX1
    I am in. I will setup a race or two for the 3 day weekend. 'Murica

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefelluh View Post
    I am in. I will setup a race or two for the 3 day weekend. 'Murica
    Great idea Rockefelluh! That is exactly what I am hoping for, I don't want NACRA to be run by myself, but by the help and cooperation of the NACRA family and Project CARS community.

I'll also be trying to set up a meet and greet for people this weekend and thank you for everyone else that has signed up, excited to get to know people and have some fun!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Anyone going to be on this afternoon/evening around 4:00pm? I would love to give some online racing a try with some like minded casual racers.
    The following user likes this Post: beetes_juice

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cat ZRT View Post
    Great idea Rockefelluh! That is exactly what I am hoping for, I don't want NACRA to be run by myself, but by the help and cooperation of the NACRA family and Project CARS community.

I'll also be trying to set up a meet and greet for people this weekend and thank you for everyone else that has signed up, excited to get to know people and have some fun!
    Awesome! Arctic Cat ZRT ~ just wanted to wish you guys all the very best.

Great to see another new community form, if we get any guys from your geography stop by we'll be sure to give them your details.

It would be great to hold a time trial challenge weekend when we get settled down, if you guys are interested feel free to message me.
    We may not be able to run in the same multiplayer lobbies but nothing stops us exchanging screen captures

Good luck mate!
    ItchyBear

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I am game. Will be fun if we can get a solid group of like minded individuals.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW328 View Post
    Anyone going to be on this afternoon/evening around 4:00pm? I would love to give some online racing a try with some like minded casual racers.
    Will be on around that time if we can all find each other. Looking forward to this, signed up.