Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Azure Circuit (Monaco) - always mass traffic and ZERO "0" movement/ stuck

rocafella1978

Exclamation Azure Circuit (Monaco) - always mass traffic and ZERO "0" movement/ stuck

hi all, so tested with almost all classes of cars, and 24 cars to max i think 44 cars, always at the track between lap 2 to lap 5, mass stuck "traffic" and nothing moves anymore LOL too funny but also annoying. see screenshot, if need be can do it all over again and provide all screenshots/ photos for each class and vehicle mass traffic jam and hair pin/ tight squeeze section. (maybe already known issue, but thought would post it, have seen some youtube video's too about it)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2373.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	203768

rocafella1978
    is this a known issue or nobody else has experienced this?

Platform
    PS4
    Far out!
    But something that needs looking into, of course. Some AI problem I guess. I didn`t drive with so many cars there yet, but IŽll try that out. I just want to see that too...

PS: yes, you are right. In lap 2 already they completely lost it in the Grand Hotel hairpin, all blocking each other, and then getting impatient starting to bang into each other, like in a crash derby.
    Definately needs some major tuning of the AI.
    But kind of funny, too...
    Last edited by Beatminister; 21-05-2015 at 15:00.
    Equipment:
    PS4 + PC, T300RS + TH8A + T3PA-Pro, BT Keyboard, Playseat Evolution Mk IV, DeLonghi Espresso Machine
    PSN: DerBeatminister
    The following user likes this Post:

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    i sometime get this on lap 1 with the FA cars which does it remind you of something that happen last year at that hairpin?.
    PSN skells22

Xbox live beezyskells2

Platform
    PS4
    I repeated the same race - 36 FA cars, 11laps - and this time they didn`t screw up (much). Don`t know... must be certain situations the AI cant handle.
    Equipment:
    PS4 + PC, T300RS + TH8A + T3PA-Pro, BT Keyboard, Playseat Evolution Mk IV, DeLonghi Espresso Machine
    PSN: DerBeatminister

rocafella1978
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatminister View Post
    Far out!
    But something that needs looking into, of course. Some AI problem I guess. I didn`t drive with so many cars there yet, but IŽll try that out. I just want to see that too...

PS: yes, you are right. In lap 2 already they completely lost it in the Grand Hotel hairpin, all blocking each other, and then getting impatient starting to bang into each other, like in a crash derby.
    Definately needs some major tuning of the AI.
    But kind of funny, too...
    i know LOL have done it many times, surely over dozen times, it is indeed funny!!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatminister View Post
    I repeated the same race - 36 FA cars, 11laps - and this time they didn`t screw up (much). Don`t know... must be certain situations the AI cant handle.
    Yes sometimes it works sometimes not. Rolling starts are especially bad on this track.
    I think the AI is overloaded with the opponents and wall "obstacles" at the same time.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

rocafella1978
    yeah, did GT3 and GT4 race with 18 cars, happened 3-4x times, restarted race to get past that, also in tunnel losing sound goes on and off, in Audi R8 GT3, BMW Z4 GT3and Aston Martin GT4, at least what I tested with. and the start light (red/ green) when you pass last curve (Turn 18 & 19) before the start and finish line and you look at the light it shines through the track.

rocafella1978
    couple of more incidents today and bugs/ AI errors, let's drive to the wall and get stuck there! LOL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2412.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	205609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2413.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	250.6 KB 
ID:	205610

rocafella1978
    some of the AI getting stuck, does not make sense to me, after S1 (delta line) in the corner or at corner of FIRST CURVE, "SAINTE DEVOTE"...4-5x cars, even in race, not only in practice or quali.