Thread: no update because patch fail

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

no update because patch fail

I think no update on xbox one because the patch not pass the microsoft certification processe its simple like that, because is to long for a certification processee guys, i think no patch for x1 this week and maybe no patch next week too

Platform
    XBOX1
    POINTLESS THREAD!!!
    [PC]Intel 386 sx-16 [RAM]5x1mb SIMM [HDD] 40MB [GPU] VGA [Monitor] Elonex 17" CRT - SuperVGA [OS] DOS 6.22 / Windows 3.1 [Sound]Soundblaster 16
    [Xbox One]Console [CPU] 8 Core AMD custom CPU Frequency: 1.75 GHz [GPU]Clock Speed: 853 MHz(originally 800 MHz) Shader Cores: 768 Peak Throughput: 1.31 TFLOPS [RAM] 8GB DDR3 Clock: 2133MHz Bandwidth: 68.26 GB/s + 32MB eSRAM [Flash Memory]8GB Flash Memory [HDD] 500 GB Hard Drive 5400rpm [USB] 3.0 [TV] 22" Samsung SMART TV
    The following 3 users likes this Post: CarlsonsRaiders, chris4652009, madmax2069

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by INoTroN View Post
    I think no update on xbox one because the patch not pass the microsoft certification processe its simple like that, because is to long for a certification processee guys, i think no patch for x1 this week and maybe no patch next week too
    Need you like a extra hole in the head, go depress someone else.
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died."
    butter is lovely
    The following 2 users likes this Post: chris4652009, Initia1 B

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I get the feeling 100% of the people that make threads like this have ZERO clue about the process involved and how long it can take to get a patch out to consoles. Sure we'd like to get them as soon as the PC guys but we (most of us) know that can't happen.

Just can't wait until this first patch is out and immediately people start complaining about the next patch not being out yet.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: CarlsonsRaiders, chris4652009, madmax2069

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I've seen MS take 2 weeks + before. Just sayin. Ppl need to start barking up the the right tree if they want to complain.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Personally i like constructive criticism of games and developers, it encourages improvment and points out flaws that may have been missed, but this kind of statement, unless you know the guys who approve and certificate patches at MS or PSN is pure speculation and basic scaremongering.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    What's got me worried is that Microsoft could deliberately drag their feet with the patch or just flat our reject it, since they own Turn10 and the Forza games they might try and sink Project Cars to stop it competing with Forza.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bambi 83 View Post
    What's got me worried is that Microsoft could deliberately drag their feet with the patch or just flat our reject it, since they own Turn10 and the Forza games they might try and sink Project Cars to stop it competing with Forza.
    Please stop saying this.

Not only is it not good for MS to do that, but P'CARS & Forza are not outright competition for one another.

Do you see MS hindering COD or Battlefield because they have Halo?
    For Sierra RS500 Cosworth
    http://i.imgur.com/I01v5Cc.jpg
    The following 3 users likes this Post: OrenIshii BE, PeoplesChampion, TrevorAustin

Platform
    PC
    Thank you for your thought OP.
    Closed.
    i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | MSI GTX970 TF V OC 4GB | 8 gig ram | Win7 Home 64bit | BenQ 27" 1080p | T500RS wheel & pedals | DIY 'H' & sequential shifters via Bodnar BU0836 | Symprojects DLC-247 controlled gauges | Buttonbox via Bodnar BU0836X

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley