Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PCARS Time Trial video thread

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by girlracerTracey View Post
    I wish I had more time to devote to "hot-lapping" on Project CARS but here's one I did earlier..

I love Brands Hatch g.p. circuit and am so pleased it's in Project CARS as I don't get to race it very often on two wheels..I'm rusty round there but just love the version of this epic circuit in this game. I think the Formula A cars are really fun to drive as well..this was set with a friend's Thrustmaster Spyder 458 wheel (borrowed for the night) but at a push I am about 2/10ths off this time using my Thrustmaster GPX Ferrari edition xbox 360 controller..easily the best gamepad I have used in a racing game.

No laughing at the back everyone. I'm a bit of a novice on four wheels..but enjoy having a go nevertheless.

Project CARS for me is simply the best quality racing game of any type I have played on a console, 2 wheels included. It really is great fun to struggle with the physics and grit your teeth at the same time..

grT
    My girlfriend and I used to use that Ferrari Thrustmaster controller on the Xbox 360. They were great until the left thumbstick developed a mind of its own. The triggers are AWESOME though, and It does look good.

Superkart Pilot girlracerTracey's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by RTA nOsKiLlS View Post
    My girlfriend and I used to use that Ferrari Thrustmaster controller on the Xbox 360. They were great until the left thumbstick developed a mind of its own. The triggers are AWESOME though, and It does look good.
    Yeah I have to say the Thrustmaster F1 gamepad is very impressive to say the least. I wish I had discovered it earlier in fact but I have come late to this great gamepad. Thank goodness I invested in a CronusMax so I can enjoy the advantages of the F1 pad on all current racing titles. Still I think a steering wheel has a definite edge though..a wheel is more immersive as well I feel having now got hold of one.

I just hope my F1 gamepad lasts a decent while now as nothing else on the gamepad front to rival it yet. I may have to dip into my savings and buy a back-up F1 pad I think as stocks are now running very low I think. I agree best triggers I have ever used.

grT
    T80 Racing wheel with marigold rubber gloves for improved grip! Lidl plastic garden chair & beige seat cover. Custom made bicardi & coke drinks holder. Thrustmaster GPX "Lightback" via CronusMax. Gamer-tag girlracerTracey (xbox) and girlracerTraceyx (PS4). Motogp league racer who enjoys racing on 4 wheels now and again.. YouTube channel: girlracerTracey. Favourite saying & motto: "Give it the Berries!"

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Road America - Touring - Mercedes DTM

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Formula A @ Silverstone

| Core i5 6600k @ 4.5Ghz | MSI Z270A Gaming M5 | 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | GTX 980 4GB | A-Data 250GB SSD & 3TB HDD | Fractal Design Define C |
    | Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | Seasonic PCGH 550W | Thrustmaster TX (T3PA pedals) & GT Omega Evo |

Steam ID: johnnyw84

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 @ Bathurst

t300rs wheel
    http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.co...icle=779111340
    CPU: i7-4702MQ @2.20GHZ 8GT RAM x64 GeForce GT 750M with Logitech Driving Force Pro

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Nice driving and time Mave. I love that car....I need to drive it now. I think I'll be knocking down a few walls in the esses until I get the tune right.

Platform
    PS4
    Was tuning on Road America last night started off lapping around 2:11/2:12 managed to get this 2:09.045 but went a little faster as I uploaded the video (2:08.922)

Tune link available in the comments
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)

Wind Rider community event, driven with DS4 controller, default setup and 'real assists'

System Spec: CPU: Intel Xeon 1231v3 | RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR3 | GPU: Gigabyte 970 4GB | DRIVE: Sandisk 120GB SSD | WD 1TB HDD | SYSTEM: Win10 64bit | INPUT: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 + CSP | OUTPUT: 1x ASUS MX279H + Logitech Z323
    Fidelity: Resolution: 1920x1080 | AA: DSx2 | AF: 16x |Reflections: High | Envmap Quality: High | Vehicle Details: Ultra | World Details: High | Shadow Details: High | else OFF | HDR Photographic

Download MikeyTT's MultiDisplay App here!!

In memoria di Marco Simoncelli #58

Platform
    PS4
    A couple from me, various entries to community based TT events

The following user likes this Post: jimmyb_84

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Time Trial replay on Nordschleife stage 1 with the Radical SR8-RX
    Last edited by b00man; 23-07-2015 at 07:04.