Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post
    So... how about those sales huh?...

Sorry MD i tried to get back on topic

Platform
    PC
    I don't know for other countried, but here in France the game sell very well it seems.

The French association of publishers and Gfk institute release their top5 sales every week.
    While it doesn't provide numbers, it is giving enough information to see how good the sales goes ... in France at least:
    Week 19 (11/05-17/05) : pcars was ranked 1st in both the PS4 and X1 ranking. Both version were also ranked 1st and 2nd in the all-platform ranking. PC version was 2nd in the PC ranking.
    Week 20 (18/05-24/05) : Pcars still ranked 1st in the all-platform ranking (and obviously PS4 ranking), X1 version is ranked 1st in the X1 ranking (the all-platform ranking is monopolized with 5 PS4 titles), and the PC version is ranked 3rd.
    OS: Win10 x64 | CPU: i5 4690K OC@4.4GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme OC@1500MHz | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 | Controller: Logitech G25 + Nixim mod v2 (brake) | Display: HTC Vive | Sound: Virtual 7.1 Headset | Launch options: none | Visual settings
    The following user likes this Post: mister dog

Platform
    PC
    The game is selling extremely well everywhere. Way above expectations.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Mr Bell due to you screwing the Wii U fans Im afraid to inform you it will be a pass for me on you're game.Not even the ps4 version ..This is what happens when you lie and steal from the fans of Wii U and this a disgrace and flat out just lazy dev..End of story! I have imformed others on our youtube channel to boycott the game

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by deafswin77 View Post
    Mr Bell due to you screwing the Wii U fans Im afraid to inform you it will be a pass for me on you're game.Not even the ps4 version ..This is what happens when you lie and steal from the fans of Wii U and this a disgrace and flat out just lazy dev..End of story! I have imformed others on our youtube channel to boycott the game
    Oh please do. We really don't want people like you buying our games.

Platform
    PC
    You won't hear this elsewhere, but in the industry we call you 'The 2%'.

You represent 2% of the purchases but create 98% of the hassle for developers by well, just what you've stated above. Going on channels to tell everyone 'don't buy this game!!' because you have some personal grief.

Honestly, if your followers are like minded people we could chop a good chunk off of that 2% in one fell swoop. You'd be doing us a great favour.

Do you realise how embarrassing you sound posting stuff like that? Can't anyone have a civilised conversation about a topic nowadays? Sorry you have read rubbish like this Ian.

Also can any discussion relating to the Wii U version be posted in the Wii U thread? It will help keep other topics clean and that way all Wii U discussion is kept away from threads.

Also sorry that you have to read rubbish like this poster is posting, first thing I'll do is buy a copy for PS4 if the decision is made not to release it on Wii U!
    Eagerly awaiting the Nintendo Switch (formorly known as the NX) version of Project CARS 2!
    The following user likes this Post: Christiaan van Beilen

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo-92 View Post
    Do you realise how embarrassing you sound posting stuff like that? Can't anyone have a civilised conversation about a topic nowadays? Sorry you have read rubbish like this Ian.

Also can any discussion relating to the Wii U version be posted in the Wii U thread? It will help keep other topics clean and that way all Wii U discussion is kept away from threads.

Also sorry that you have to read rubbish like this poster is posting, first thing I'll do is buy a copy for PS4 if the decision is made not to release it on Wii U!
    Hey, it's not your doing Robbo.

We win both ways. He might manage to deter some more of the lunatic fringe with his efforts, but at the same time he'll bring our game to the forefront of the minds of others.

Fill your boots I say.
    The following 7 users likes this Post: blot, bmanic, Mad Al, RetroNooB, Robbo-92, Straightlaced84, zapan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I love online trolls, those unfortunate souls who's lives are so empty and devoid of happiness, they have to waste their time coming online, opening new profiles(thats 3 today by my count), and bitching abt anybody and/or anything jus to make themselves feel important. PATHETIC, at least your sad bleeting on here means the rest of us get to enjoy avoiding one less muppet in the lobbies!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: blot, Robbo-92