Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Can the Wii U run PCARS?

Quote Originally Posted by Juho Turunen View Post
    Shift-series was awesome. I got them both on release, and those games were mostly the reason i got so excited about Project Cars in the first place.

Too bad WiiU doesn't have the power...but consider that as a challenge! Old-school coders can do miracles with weak hardware so just recruit a bunch of some old-school hardcore coders and in no time the WiiU version will reach 60fps@1080p!!! Ok, i was being little sarcastic there
    I like your attitude! For a game like Project CARS I would be delighted if all of the physics/weather engines could be there on Wii U and the game run at 720p/30fps.
    Eagerly awaiting the Nintendo Switch (formorly known as the NX) version of Project CARS 2!

Platform
    PC
    I wonder why SMS has worked first for EA and is in freelance mode today?
    What changed?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Yes.

Honestly, unless we really cut the looks back I think we're looking to Nintendo's next console. 720p yes.
    I actually hope they cancel the WiiU version, and use their resources to fix the game on other platforms.
    Monitor: ASUS VG248 :: CPU: i7 4770 3.5Ghz :: Mobo: MSI Z87-G45 :: RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz :: GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB :: OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit :: Storage: 256GB SSD :: Wheel: Logitech G27

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by flyoffacliff View Post
    I actually hope they cancel the WiiU version, and use their resources to fix the game on other platforms.
    Yeah!! f*ck the WiiU users, triple f*ck the bounties!!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by x-vision View Post
    Yeah!! f*ck the WiiU users, triple f*ck the bounties!!
    Dont forget the italian plumbers, the princess, yoshi and the big monkey!

Platform
    PS4
    A good development team is one that communicates with its audience.

It's not available for the Wii you haven't lost a penny If you haven't contributed into it's development move on
    Last edited by wraithsrike; 25-05-2015 at 20:42.
    PS4
    Apologies Grammar not so great, building skills first class
    The following 2 users likes this Post: blot, RetroNooB

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by wraithsrike View Post
    A good development team is one that communicates with its audience.

As for the Wii, I know I'm going to get flamed here but I really don't get it, my boy has a Wii but we didn't contribute any monies into the development of this game so we simply see it wasn't available so instead I brought us a xbox.

I'd be curious to know how many of you moaning about the Wii actually contributed to the development of this game, for all those that didn't
    contribute simply buy the game fora compatible system, you come on here with no clam and let's face it little to no input only to moan about a system that you have zero idea of what's involved to make function.

It's not available for the Wii you haven't lost or contributed a penny. Move on.
    At least 5 of the complaining profiles in this thread alone are the same troll, he/she was even having a conversation with his/herself this afternoon lol
    The following user likes this Post: Toxic

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Yup, and if you need to pass this on, we really dislike Nintendo users.
    I don't know if you read my comment in the other thread, but I'd like to thank you again for engaging the community & letting us know about your difficulties with the Wii U version.

Now personally I'm assuming you were being sarcastic in your response. However, you might want to be more careful as news sites could take this as a true statement. That would just makes things worse. I'm a PC & Wii U user, & even 'knowing' you were joking I can't help but be a little bit offended. Don't let Nintendo users' disappointment cause you to act in an unprofessional manor. How is that going to help the situation?

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-Taun View Post
    I don't know if you read my comment in the other thread, but I'd like to thank you again for engaging the community & letting us know about your difficulties with the Wii U version.

Now personally I'm assuming you were being sarcastic in your response. However, you might want to be more careful as news sites could take this as a true statement. That would just makes things worse. I'm a PC & Wii U user, & even 'knowing' you were joking I can't help but be a little bit offended. Don't let Nintendo users' disappointment cause you to act in an unprofessional manor. How is that going to help the situation?
    Only thing i see here is Nintendo-fans being unprofessional...
    My gamepad settings: http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthrea...l=1#post755070

My Computer: CPU: Intel i7 4770K @ 4,2ghz, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87, GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning, Memory: 8GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3, Soundcard: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD,OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit, Display: Benq 2420T, Hard Drives: Samsung 120gb 840 Pro series SSD, Kingston Fury 120gb SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB, Western Digital 640GB, Peripherals: Roccat Isku FX keyboard, Roccat Hiro Mousepad, Mad Catz R.A.T. Tournament Edition mouse, Roccat Apuri, 2 Rambo figurines.

Platform
    PC
    lol this thread is funny.