Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_650S View Post
    Then why are you here?
    You are everybody?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    It would be interesting to have an idea of the sales figures v complaints ratio... Which I suspect is actually pretty tiny and would be a good indicator as to how consumers are really viewing the game.

I imagine the majority are both silent and very happy with how things are going...

I think the same is true with a lot of products.. E.g. The Thrustmaster TX, where if you believed all of the comments you read it was a great product but horrendously unreliable... Half true anyway! Like Project Cars it is a GREAT product!
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post
    I wonder where they get their numbers from then

Any chance of figures being published in the future? Quite curious to know how big the franchise will become over time, and if it can compete with first party developers like PD or T10.
    Tbh from a players perspective, this game smashes the competition in terms of gameplay/fresh challenges (even with launch issues) wether or not it competes in the unit sales leagues is a developer/shareholder intrest.

Only question i really want answered is wether or not we will ever get to drive the Mclaren MP4/4? as I want to atempt to recreate Lap of Life at Donington(possibly make this a trophy/achievement?)

please put me out of my misery Mr Bell Sir

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by gp20 View Post
    Not everybody is fan of cars.
    And the prize for most pointless post in the history of history itself goes to *drumroll*

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroNooB View Post
    Tbh from a players perspective, this game smashes the competition in terms of gameplay/fresh challenges (even with launch issues) wether or not it competes in the unit sales leagues is a developer/shareholder intrest.
    Well PCARS really is the best racing game from a sim perspective and introduces a fresh concept, so it would be nice to see how it fairs in a market dominated by popular simcade/car collecting games like GT and Forza. Sales are important to increase resources which you can then use for licensing, new materials and people, advertising... I'm sure PCARS 2 will reach the necessary budget through WMD again as its now more popular than ever, but you can never have enough money and i figure the lads @ SMS will agree
    The following user likes this Post: RetroNooB

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroNooB View Post
    And the prize for most pointless post in the history of history itself goes to *drumroll*
    Perhaps you need a translation.
    It's not because you are a fan of a product that everybody is.
    I would not be surprised that the sales of "The Witcher" will exceed the sales of PC.

I'm clear this time?

Platform
    PC

I'm clear this time?
    Sorry mate, still not quite there - do you mean that not everyone likes cars, the 4 wheeled fast noisy things, or that not everyone likes project CARS, the enjoyable video game?
    i5-6600K/Zotac GTX 1070 AMP/Win10 64bit/16Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Pink_650S, RetroNooB

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeRascal View Post
    Iwata announces the NX as the next Nintendo hardware. He then confirmed that the NX won't be properly announced before 2016, which mean at the best the NX will be launched at the end of 2016, more likely in 2017.
    And the thing is, the NX is probably a new handheld, so the successor of 3DS, more than a console - a successor of the Wii U who is still young.

About sales numbers, Bandai Namco usually releases numbers for their best-selling games in their fiscal reports. Project CARS will probably be in the next one.
    Except AMD already confirmed their working on 2 new systems for Nintendo, one ARM based and one X86 based. NX looks like a complete product refresh with the DS finally being dropped and the Wii being dropped for 2 brand new systems that I'm assuming will be designed to work hand in hand with each other.
    Gigabyte GA-97X-Gaming G1 | Core I7 4770K | Custom Water Loop | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G | 2 x Sandisk Ultra 256GB SSD RAID0 | Fractal Define XL R2.0 | Pioneer BDR-208EBK | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | Windows 8.1 X64 | Acer Predator HB280XK |

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Perhaps you need a translation.
    It's not because you are a fan of a product that everybody is.
    I would not be surprised that the sales of "The Witcher" will exceed the sales of PC.

I'm clear this time?
    Kinda, but if i understand now then would it be fair to say...

Not everyone is a fan of "The Witcher"?

If I understand the OP then he was refering to direct competition (other sims) i.e. Forza/Gran Turismo?

Appologies in advance if nessacary not sure if i understand anything anymore

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I wont be able to buy another driving game after this, apart from Pcars 2, 3 .....

Gran turismo RIP