Thread: Race Department.com Racing Leagues

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1

Race Department.com Racing Leagues

Race Department is a large forum for a Sim Racers. With the introduction of Project Cars, Race Department is looking for a few good Drivers, that would like to race in Organized Leagues for Xbox1, PC, and PS4.
    We currently have a few spots left for a BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) Series (GT3 Cars)on the Xbox1. Feel free to check it out, and sign up for a Driver Licence (Its Free) and race with People you know and Trust in an Organized League for Points and Championships. Most importantly have fun!

Link is in my Signature!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts
    The following user likes this Post: Thales Baptista

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Seems interesting! I'm kinda new to league racing so got some questions: I have seen the calendar, what if I can not join all the races? Is that an issue? Thx for the info!

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    No worries, Mate. There is a Sign up for the Championship Series, then there is Individual Sign ups for each race. Some people can't make all the races due to Global Scheduling, and personal obligations. You can even sign up as a Reserve if space runs out, and make any races you want if you just want to try it out. I recommend a wheel, as we try to make the experience as close to Sim as possible running anywhere from 1-2 hr races.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    RACEDEPARTMENT.com
    Largest SIM Racing Community Online / Competitive & Clean Drivers / XBOX Leagues Now
    Xbox1 GT World Endurance Challenge<<---Link!!!
    GamerTag: MichaeI Watts

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynomight Motorsports View Post
    No worries, Mate. There is a Sign up for the Championship Series, then there is Individual Sign ups for each race. Some people can't make all the races due to Global Scheduling, and personal obligations. You can even sign up as a Reserve if space runs out, and make any races you want if you just want to try it out. I recommend a wheel, as we try to make the experience as close to Sim as possible running anywhere from 1-2 hr races.
    Thx for the info, will definitely try this in the wkend. I'm driving with the tx wheel and have some experience in SIM racing so 1 to 2 hours sound great