Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized Project Cars Events - Leagues .. Professional Drivers Only

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

Organized Project Cars Events - Leagues .. Professional Drivers Only

www.VRroom.org

We have been around for 5 years now under the radar so to speak only recruiting selected drivers/simraces .. We are looking for 1000 serious sim racers to get involved in something very unique to the simracing world. We are currently holding induction nights on a Mon, Wed and Fridays and welcome anyone to come and give us a try but please be warned we are very particular in our recruitment process.

All our members are very race competent and have a very serious attitude when it come to the racing .. Apply now and get involved in the very best simracing community in the world.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    I took a look at it. For the license stuff. Do we really have to do it with the slow cars? I mainly drive the GT3 and LMP1 cars and have no interest with the other cars in this game.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Its a GT4 car my friend .. Ginetta

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

PS4/PC Professionally run website for the true sim racing enthusiast .. Wheels only

www.VRroom.org
    Our rooms are governed by a strict code of conduct and all our members are on a steering wheel.. I won't go into all the boring details but rest assure we currently have some of the very best sim racers in the world racing on this website. Members include several GT academy finalist, guys with real world racing licenses and some seriously quick aliens all sharing the same real world outlook on what it is we do, clean competitive SimRacing

Got a passion for it, are you a hobbyist rather than a gamer .. We are currently looking for 500 sim racing enthusiast and are currently running induction rooms. Please sign up.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Our websites been around for 4y and every one of our 450+ members are super clean and super race competent. Our websites been by invitation only and only now are we opening our doors, you will need to join one of our induction rooms first (this usually takes around 45mins) from here you will be awarded a provisional license and eventually a full VR Race License. We have a RPG element built within our website which allow you to buy build and run your own team (this is run with our own software)

We do not change like other websites as i believe that our community that should be making money from this and we have a very unique way to make this happen (for our top 14 drivers) .. If your serious about simracing then get yourselves signed up to www.VRroom.org .. We have a army of very satisfied racers.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    VRroom is looking for a high standard of drivers and driving. This is why everyone has to go through the induction, even the guys who've been there from the start. Sign up to the site and book an induction. If you're good enough it will be well worth it
    PS4 T300rs Gameracer Pro

Platform
    PC

OhBoyOhBoy! Logitech G29 / G920 coming with PC & console compatibility! See here:
    http://vrroom.org/index.php/news/198...g-force-wheels with more info from:
    http://gaming.logitech.com

My PS4 has been gathering dust 'cuz no way I can drive using PS4 controller. And the left J-clamp on my 5+ year-old G25 w/ 200+ KMiles is broken (not replaceable) so I will be an early adopter of the NEW wheel, even though MSRP at release will be $400USD (like the ThrustMaster TS-300, and ~$175 more than G27 @ Amazon). But hey, its Logitech so I'm ready to buy.
    Last edited by bmaytum; 15-06-2015 at 11:12.
    Asus Sabertooth Z77 powered by Intel i7-3770K @ 4.2GHz, 2 x 8GB DDR3 @ 1867MHz, EVGA GTX-1080Ti SC2Hybrid/ 11GB, Logitech G25 Wheel & Pedals.
    Racer name "EZTarget". Also play Project Cars, GRID Autosport, GRID 2, Assetto Corsa, RRRE, TDU 2, Shift2, GGE & other racing games
    I am a Silver Level pCARS2 development supporter.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

PC Community - Watch This !

www.VRroom.org We are a PS4 community that is currently looking for a serious PC Community to join us .. 4y old website with 550+ members all using wheels.

Last edited by Freddyforehand; 02-07-2015 at 00:50.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Impressive stuff Freddy , everyone has a good sense of there surroundings and the respect for who has the race line , lovely to watch.

What part of the world are you guys in ? Running ps4 ? or all platforms.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    The UK my friend.. We race every night from 20:00 GMT. We are looking for a pc community to join us and help strengthen Vrroom in general.