Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: [PS4] Multiplayer Bug Reports (NO CHAT!)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    something that has happened to me a few times over the weekend is:

during an open lobby on add-on tracks (classic silverstone) driving any add-on car, the race does not start properly and i am forced to exit.

see the video and if you are experiencing it too please reply.
    https://youtu.be/n6eUFGQzMhw
    i have no clue why it does this.

https://youtu.be/HEdr-6NuD8Q
    Last edited by scottm18; 14-03-2016 at 23:51.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Looks familiar...

https://youtu.be/du8l-0Ml5R4
    PS4 Standard / 50" Vizio / Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 / Clubsport V1 / CSR Shifter / Tritton Warhead

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    REPLAY PROBLEMS
    Had a quick scan and did not find the reported yet - (probably as it's taken me a long time to get to it!)

Online lobby setup with 8 players.

Room settings:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-06-09 10_21_24-Microsoft Excel - Book1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	234281

Race starts with grid positions shown messed up.

Watch a clip from the spectate view here for what actually happened - apologies for the voice chat
    The 8th place driver retires to pit at the start and runs SPECTATOR VIEW to act as live stream monitor.

Watch replay clip here for what the replay did

Questions please SMS...
    1. Is there a plan for correcting this bug? If so, what is the timing? PCars1 (pleeease)??
    2. Can you explain the rationale for moving the through the cars in the replay, it seems random?
    3. Can the driver names be added in the replay so we know what car we're looking at (like the spectate view)

Thanks.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I wanted to know if they are still supporting pcars 1 on the consoles because there's not been any updates for months

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Buongiorno a tutti,
    scusate se scrivo in taliano ma sono italiano, parlo italiano e rivolgendomi agli sviluppatori, che in gran parte sono italiani, credo mi capiranno (spero che il grande manager che una volta mi ha risposto di scrivere in inglese per questa volta mi scuser).
    Vi faccio una semplice domanda: ma possibile che un gioco del genere uscito a maggio del 2015 che ha sulle spalle una buona decina di patch abbia ancora pesanti problemi nella gestione del multiplayer?
    Un paio di esempi:
    1) Se si fa stanza multiplayer e si va online dalla dashboard del gioco la prima volta, il volante si comporta in un modo, la seconda volta perfetto, e questo lo fa sempre!
    2) Spesso, anzi molto spesso, accade che dopo 1 ora di prova, 30 minuti di qualifiche, la stanza si blocca e non fa partire nessuno per la gara, normale?
    Ora visto che mi sono rivolto in maniera garbata e che, da cliente che ha acquistato tutti i dlc usciti finora su ps4, gradirei una risposta con adeguati toni, grazie.

Massimiliano Pecora.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    An error has occurred in the following application:
    (CE-34878-0)
    Project CARS

Driving with the Lotus Type 72d Cosworth in a private multiplayer session at the Imola circuit. Every time I attempt a pit stop, it changes the tyres as normal and the lollipop man moves. Just as the car is about to move away from the pitbox, the blue screen pops up with the above error message. I've tried 3 times after resetting the router and PS4, but the problem is still continuing to happen.

Thought this might be circuit specific, so I tried a different track with the same lobby settings. The problem still occurred.

I am using a T300RS wheel with stock pedals.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Any more how have problems since yesterday? My game crashed and all my saved games where just gone! Not so fun to lost all my setups for the cars.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    my game crashed yesterday and i lost everything too. fortunately i got some photos of my setups, but its not nice to spend hours copying them... the only good thing is that now i got a perfect record online, 100% pole and win after 1 race ahahah

in the last days i found some bug online:
    - after a pit stop, i came out with all the tyres overheated, full red
    - in another race with mandatory pit, i was leading with 18-19 seconds over the 2nd; i pitted (no fuel and no tyres change, so 0,0s) and the 2nd pitted in my same lap; when we came out the pit stop, i was only 13-14 seconds over the 2nd!!!! how is it possible to lose 4-5 seconds in a pit of 0,0 seconds????
    - yesterday evening in silverstone i tried more times to make a race with a friend: dont know why the weather was always clear sunset, with no possibility to see anything in most corners because of the sun, no matter if we tried to change it

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Cannot join any multiplayer room here
    Cannot create any online room.
    Sometimes the project cars return error saying that I was disconnected from the playstation network. The problem only occurs in project cars. All other games in PS4 are running ok

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am not able to receive any Multiplayer invite. But I can able to send invite and my friends are able to receive my invite. But I am not able to receive any invite from any player. I am from India and my friends are from UK and czech republic. Please fix this ASAP as it is blocking me to play multiplayer sessions. I am using PS4, G29. My PSN is Darkpassanger123. Hoping for best support from Project cars 2 programmers.