Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Multiplayer Bug Reports (NO CHAT!)

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Can we PLEASE get a definitive answer to what these graphs mean and how to use this monitor. PLEASE! I am so very confused. Here are the highlights of my experience.

I am on PS45 running a Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base (V1) with Clubsport Elite Pedals, all firmware and drivers are current (53 on the wheel rim at boot-up). I have never seen the yellow line move at all. The white line has been active since I started using the monitor to check FFB information. I get some decent FFB from the wheel/Rim but I also get some strange vibrations that don't seem to relate to any real force at all.

I have been reading differing opinions and quotes on what the two lines are supposed to be tracking but I would really like to get a definitive answer from several people (WMD Devs/Community/WMD Members/Experts) on what it all means.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Platform
    PS4
    PS4
    T500

Soft Steering Dampening under Advance Controller Settings is allways ON when we start the game.
    I believe this should´t work this way.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Goruk View Post
    PS4
    T500

Soft Steering Dampening under Advance Controller Settings is allways ON when we start the game.
    I believe this should´t work this way.
    Thats a general game issue, not really a multiplayer only related bug or issue.

That issue is going to be sorted out in the upcoming 1.4 patch if I'm reading the oatch notes right

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Game crashes at the end of qualifying quite often. I have sent through reports.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I have experienced multiple game crashes to psn screen whilst in multiplayer today. Have to restart game. Ps4 itself does not crash?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Kart Driver

Platform
    PC
    Everything locked version 1.01
    Hi

Can only click on 2 things solo and options at the moment, ive reinstated 5 times, deleted save data online offline, when cd in first shows version 1.00 after update fully installed showes 1.01 and still everything locked.

Thanks

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    mutliplayer bugs - has made me feel disappointed with this game - i only brought Pcars for online use and yet this is more buggy than GT6 - and missing soo many features that gt6 had.

-Race results not correct - i have finished 4/5/6 in a few races however the final result page shows i finish on a podium. when we are racing in a league - drivers have to confirm their position verbally

-think this has been mentioned somewhere else, but invisible walls or invisible debris on track causing the car to jump into the air. that's ruined a few races

-replays - or the lack of features in that - they cant be used for making a video of race event. I want to watch how other drivers have there race, want to watch how the fastest driver gets there lap time....when there are incidents between any driver you cant review that from your replay data. there is no stats, driver list info etc.....its all just seems like a part of the game they have just forgotten about (sorry maybe not a bug as such, and you cant take photos of those saved replays)

-replays dont always show ever car that has started the race. I am not too sure if its a driver that leaves during the race or is forced to retire due to damage - but that driver does not appear on the saved replay. I have had a few battles with other people, to only watch the replay and see that i must have imagined it!

-car tunes keeps resetting, or part of my tune keep resetting, or when an online race is about to start it changes the cars tyres or something or the car physics change for a random race

-when the camera view is locked for a online race event, during practise and quali when you watch other people from the garage you cant change the view - that is also locked.

-my playstation sometimes crashes when i am watching replays

-I always have my pad and wheel connected at the same time, when i load the game and press 'x' on my pad all is fine - pad is the controller wheel is not - after reviewing a few replays or taking photos, after taking a few pics or loading a few replays, when exiting that mode, it seems to revert back to my wheel as a controller and my pad becomes inactive. As you cant use the wheel properly for taking photos or watching replays, this is most annoying and mean i have to exit the game and load it back up

-when taking photos - sometime the move camera doesnt work - but always seems to be at the same tracks. Brands hatch in photo mode I cant move the camera.

i know there is the update soon, cant wait for that, maybe some of the above gets sorted!
    Last edited by VR_Green; 06-06-2015 at 10:33.
    Custom made Metal frame rig - Thrustmaster T300rs - T3PA-Pro Pedalset - TH8A shifter - Custom PC - PS4

Platform
    PS4
    An error occurred (CE-34878-0)
    Suggested action takes me to update game or ps4. Both updated and no new updates available. I have received this message almost 20 times since buying the game on release day? Any hints to avoid this message in future?
    Btw usually happens entering a race after qualification.
    Thanks

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    PS4

Hope I'm not repeating too many bugs that others may have found, i'll try keep it straight to the point.

AI cars don't suffer any loss of control or speed if they run on the grass.
    AI cars cut you up on a fast qualifying lap only to pit in.
    Loss of car set up from one stage to another even though all settings look the same (only happened to me once in superkart going from qualifying then to race).
    Lap times during race discounted due to exceeding track limits even when i haven't left the track at all. (noticed in shifterkart race when kart left the ground due to uneven track surface).
    At the start of some races its as if my car has been dropped onto the track from a few inches.
    Some replays show laptime invalid message and the replay doesn't play even though the timer is still counting.

The bugs above are the only ones that i've noticed happening to me and they have all happened in career mode.

My only other gripe would be for the base setup of the cars to be at least somewhere drivable and then i can fine tune to get the best out of my car. Doing 80% of time of practice doesn't really give me enough time to set the car up properly especially when some cars default setup is way off.

Other than that i'm enjoying the game and the challenges it poses for me.

P.S also could we add a few more different comments from the twitter feed in career mode because they are now seeming to repeat the same messages.

*EDIT

Just a couple more things I've found with the game, maybe another user could help me on these....

1. In a GT3 race and I've GOT to make a mandatory pitstop i can't refuel??? Should i be able to refuel? I'm in career mode/laguna seca/36 lap race/maclaren MP3??? Help please!
    2. How am i supposed to know if i need my radiator inlet fully open if the in car dash doesn't update the water temp gauge (always 22°C)???? maclaren MP3.

Any help on anything in this post would be great.
    Last edited by Evo1066; 22-06-2015 at 12:11. Reason: Additional points

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Yesterday i had a problem, when entering a lobby where the players are qualifiing already and joining that session i can only use the bumber cam the one where you can't see the car at all... then i exit the server and enter again and it works fine...