Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] Multiplayer Bug Reports (NO CHAT!)

Platform
    PS4
    Prerequisites:
    PS4 - Sunday, 7th of June, around 21 o'clock CEST - Private Lobby - Brno - RUF GT3 - 45 laps - 14 participants - weather partly cloudy - user defined in-game date 7th of June 2015, 14:00 o'clock - time progression 2x

Two participants got disconnected before the error occured, one of them due to a power failure in his house, so lets call this a very hard disconnect

Error description:
    Approximatly at mid-race all of the participants experienced the following

1. the dots on the map started flickering and flying around like crazy
    2. the position display on the lower left oscillerated so hard, that reading what it displayed became impossible
    3. cars started flickering heavily
    4. brake lights were visible although cars were behind corners or elevations
    5. cars were "beamed" all around appearing for split seconds in front of ones car, releasing clouds of smoke

It felt like a major positioning issue that was same to all that were present in the lobby.
    | PS4

| Wheel: CSWv2 w/ CSPv2 w/ BMW GT2 Rim (PC driver 231 - Wheel FW 142 | Damping: 100% | 900)
    | In-game: All Deadzones: 0 | All Sensitivities: 50 | FFB/TF: 50/100, Guzzlebeards FFB settings:
    | http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1153387
    | Car-FFb, Spindle | Master Scale: 46 | Scale Fx/Fy/Fz/Mz: 106/102/104/100 | Smooth Fx/Fy/Fz/Mz: 0/0/0/0 | Arm Angle 1500
    | Car-FFb, Body & SOP | Body Scale/Long. Scale/Stiffness/Damping 0/0/0/0 | SoP Scale/Lateral/Diff/Damp 0/10/10/0
    | Controller Input Mode: 3 | Advanced: OFF | Soft Steering Dampering: OFF | Visual Wheel Filtering: OFF | Opposite Lock Help: OFF
    | Wheel Profile: SEN: AUT | FF: 100 | SHo: OFF | ABS: OFF | Lin: OFF | Dea: OFF | Dri: OFF | For: 100 | Spr: 100 | Dpr: 100

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    We can move in starting line 1/2 seconds before the green light without any penalization.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Randomly sets a pit drive through error for a jump start before the start of a race even though I have not moved on the grid. This is on online multiplayer. Annoying as if you don't do the drive through you get a DQ.

PS4
    Having a Constant issue where my view cannot be changed from Bumpercam during a Multiplayer Race.
    Same issue makes the game crash if i use my MoTeC Button

I have a T300RS and use it, possible connection to issues?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Here is my bug list post 1.4 ps4:
    Single player.
    100% race at Dubai gp with 100% AI race was 57 laps long I had to make 4 pit stops for tyres roughly every 15 laps. Meanwhile the ai only made 1 pit stop at lap 56 that is ridiculous how could their tyres lasted that long?

Time trial:
    1. If you do a lap on any track and get a time, exit back to leader board and you press square to find your time it will receive an error message saying that you haven't posted a time.

Online:
    1. This by far is the most infuriating bug. Finish qualifying, doesn't matter where you qualify, go through
    the leader board then the loading screen then onto the cinematic shot of all the car lined up on the grid to find yourself with a beautiful drive through penalty for supposedly jumping the start when you haven't touched a button, also you can drive before the lights if you see this bug.
    2. Today I found out the hard way that you can no longer pit at the nordeshceilfe track Becuse you will hit a stack of tyres at the start of the pit lane whilst under AI control leaving you just sitting there unable to do anything for the rest of the race.
    3. Being stuck in bumper cam, you will join a race session click on the drive button to only find out you can only play in bumper camera. Quick fix is to exit out of that session.
    3. Joining a practice or qualifying session to meet the screen that would normally let you go to your tunning or drive, but no everything is locked except for the multiplayer lobby thing and the exit button.
    4.the split time doesn't always show.
    5. The HUD always changes every race yet I only use 1 of the HUD modes
    6. The cut corner penalty. At times it is a bit over powered, you may only have gained about 2/10ths but you will get a 5 second penalty. Not to mention people using this to their advantage by ramming you so you have no option but to cut so you will get a penalty and they get off Scott free.
    7. On the Le mans track the lap time invalidation thing needs to be fixed as you get your next lap invalidation about 1.5km away from the start line. Also it would be nice to see an option for that to be turned off.

Here are some suggestions.
    1. A mandatory pit option for online races.
    2. An option for the host to straight up kick people.
    3. Tire wear %
    4. Engine wear %
    5. Match making option that makes it so people that don't have a high enough race finish position they can't join they lobby.
    6. A little q or p next to the lobby to let you know before you enter the session on Wether it has a qualify or practice session.
    7. On the join session in progress button have a timer on it so you can see if you have enough time to put on a lap time or not.
    Thanks for reading

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Esgaloth View Post
    PS4
    Having a Constant issue where my view cannot be changed from Bumpercam during a Multiplayer Race.
    Same issue makes the game crash if i use my MoTeC Button

I have a T300RS and use it, possible connection to issues?
    Not being able to change view modes in a online race can be due to a few things like, host not allowing view modes to be changed, and a bug in the game that doesnt allow you to choose a different view (ran into this a few times, restarting the game fixed it I only knew after I asked if the host restricted view modes).

Sometimes you do run into a lobby where the host forces a view mode (youll get the same feeling as the bug itself).

The not being able to change view bug isnt related to a wheel as I was using a controller.

As for the motec button I dont know because I dont have it set to a button.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    A fellow racer just encountered this rather absurd flying/floating car bug during a multiplayer race I was in. Amusing as it may be, I don't think this is supposed to happen

Join the Apex Stalkers PS4 clean racing community by visiting the website below and hitting the 'join' button!

www.apexstalkers.tk | Apex Stalkers on YouTube

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizcold View Post
    A fellow racer just encountered this rather absurd flying/floating car bug during a multiplayer race I was in. Amusing as it may be, I don't think this is supposed to happen
    In the same race as Aizcold's I had a similar thing happen to me that I was fortunately able to recover from. Skip to around 6:00 in the video.

Platform
    PS4
    PS4

Where is Fastest Lap in online race ?
    AI still leaving pits on cold tyres as if on rails.
    Why does a practise / quali session end when time runs out, rather than, as in all motorsport, completing the lap when crossing finish line with time to spare ?

Cheers
    The Sultan of Spin | PSN = Clippy-GTPLR
    T300

Platform
    PS4
    PS4 - post 1.4 patch

1) ('Quick Race Weekend') In a Le Mans mixed race, driving a RUF GT3 - noticed that the Aston Martin's appear to have their lights on when you check behind you, but not in the in-car rear view mirror (pre-sunset in the game). Not anything major, just a little off-putting once it's noticed! Other cars don't appear to be a problem.

More serious...

2) Quick Race again, Palmer Jag JP-LM, same class race at Silverstone International. 15 minute practice (fine), 15 minute qualifying, start with around 8 litres in tank (is that correct for starters as there was more than that after practice?), so enough to get the tyres warmed up and a few quick laps.... ran out of fuel on the run back to the pits, but just had enough momentum to coast in for the AI to take over (so thinking I might re-fuel and get back out again....), but no (!), AI crunches into the Armco on the right hand side (curved entrance to pit lane) and continues to scrape along the garages until it finds a random one to pull in to - ended up sitting in the car, back in the garage as you do at the start of practice/qualifying and had to quit out (continue to race to resume game) - help!!!

Still the best racing game I've ever experienced though - looking forward to early September when my CSW V2 + 'extras' arrive and we can start 'properly'!

Damian
    Last edited by TakMan; 13-06-2015 at 23:59.