Thread: T3PA/T3PA PRO Gas/Clutch mods?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

T3PA/T3PA PRO Gas/Clutch mods?

So I got the T3PA pro pedals and was wondering if there's any mods I can buy for the gas or clutch pedals since I noticed the pedals have mounting holes just like the brake pedal has for the brake mods.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I don't think there is any - other than the spring mod that comes with the T3PA PRO.
    My setup: Xbox One X, LG OLED 65" 4K tv, Thrustmaster TX base, F599XX EVO 30 wheel, TH8A shifter, T3PA-PRO pedals, Logitec keyboard, DSD adapter, Isotta aftermarket rim, Jamo 5.1 Surround system!

Platform
    PC
    I wouldn't mind the gas pedal being firmer. Would have been nice if the spring mod for the brake was useable but it doesn't quite fit. If I come up with something good I'll post it up here.
    | Lian-Li PC-08WX | i5-7600k@4.2GHz | Thermaltake Water 3.0 | 32GB g.Skill Trident Z RGB | Gigabyte Aorus Z270X Gaming 7 | Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti Extreme | Samsung Pro 960 M.2 | Win10 | Accuforce Pro - custom Sparco Rim | Fanatec V3 Pedals w/Perf Mod | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter | Triple curved 27s | HTC Vive |

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by PTG Ty1er Ward View Post
    I wouldn't mind the gas pedal being firmer. Would have been nice if the spring mod for the brake was useable but it doesn't quite fit. If I come up with something good I'll post it up here.
    Was thinking, and tried the same thing last night!

Didn't spend much more time on it after that, but I wonder if you could swap out the gas pedal spring with stiffer one? The brake pedal spring looks thicker than the gas as it is. Who wants to be the guinea pig?!

Platform
    PC
    Anyone here have a Playseat Evolution?
    | Lian-Li PC-08WX | i5-7600k@4.2GHz | Thermaltake Water 3.0 | 32GB g.Skill Trident Z RGB | Gigabyte Aorus Z270X Gaming 7 | Gigabyte Aorus 1080ti Extreme | Samsung Pro 960 M.2 | Win10 | Accuforce Pro - custom Sparco Rim | Fanatec V3 Pedals w/Perf Mod | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter | Triple curved 27s | HTC Vive |

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Gas pedal spring mod

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzmavrik View Post
    Was thinking, and tried the same thing last night!

Didn't spend much more time on it after that, but I wonder if you could swap out the gas pedal spring with stiffer one? The brake pedal spring looks thicker than the gas as it is. Who wants to be the guinea pig?!
    I replaced the gas pedal spring with one with about twice the compression. Pedal is much more responsive.
    The following user likes this Post: Spazzmavrik

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanVFX View Post
    So I got the T3PA pro pedals and was wondering if there's any mods I can buy for the gas or clutch pedals since I noticed the pedals have mounting holes just like the brake pedal has for the brake mods.
    Wondering the same thing myself, would be nice if we can get a couple more of the original metal bracket (for the brake mod), those should fit into the throttle and clutch yeah? (looks similar to the brake mounting point) Anyone got any idea?

Platform
    PC
    For the T500RS I had, (the T500RS and T3PA Pro pedals are pretty much identical) I had both the Basherboards brake mod and a wider brake pedal I bought from someone on a forum I used to be on. Can't remember his name though...
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Thought I may have a dodgy set of pedals but seems like everyone is in the same boat. I can't fit the stopper bracket to the clutch (which I change to the brake for Formula A) because the holes are different. Seems crazy that TM can't just make the holes the same around all 3 pedals - and what's the point of the clutch/throttle holes that are there??