Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: green light for wheel purchase

Platform
    PS4

green light for wheel purchase

This is for all you t300 users, I need some feedback (no pun intended) is this a worthy wheel, thank you

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsilver1968 View Post
    This is for all you t300 users, I need some feedback (no pun intended) is this a worthy wheel, thank you
    Yes - I am loving mine.. I got it 1 week before pCARS released and I played GT6 that week- it is leaps and bounds better than my DFGT. Then when I got project cars and put in jack spades settings it was even better. Very happy!

There are some things you might need to do.. like re center the wheel - it is easy and in the document below.

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00158.pdf

Also it took something like 20 hours of play time, maybe 10 hours, for the wheel to be really smooth. Seems it needs to wear in a little
    Last edited by Spitfire77; 28-05-2015 at 19:17. Reason: better info via link
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Leonardo Da Vinci, McKiernan, sirsilver1968

Platform
    PC
    Yes. Get it, you'll love it.
    "The more I practice, the luckier I get"

Platform
    PS4
    Awesome, thanks for the info I also used to have a dfgt which I loved so I can't wait to try the t300

Crickey these things are in very short supply
    Last edited by sirsilver1968; 28-05-2015 at 19:29.

Platform
    PS4
    The T300 has got awesome FFB, and a range of other rims to replace such as the leather GT 28.

However, the pedals are a bit disappointing at that price, and Project Car has the annoying auto-centering issue with the wheel.
    The following user likes this Post: sirsilver1968

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Great wheel and well worth the price! Got the GTE version (which is the same with another layout) and it's awesome! Huge advantage for precise driving, great FFB if configured correctly. Pedals are not of the best quality but they do their job. Will be replaced by T3PA but mostly because I want the clutch
    PSN: entekmedia | Feel free to invite me

Platform
    PS4
    Love mine... full gear in my signature!
    PSN: PureMalt77
    "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yes and another yes! Totally worth it. Like you I used a DFGT till a couple of weeks ago. T300 is so much smoother. I went for T300RS as I liked the button arrangement slighty better than the GTE version (although I miss the number of buttons the DFGT has). Pedals are much nicer than the DFGT pedals too. Only problem I had was the T300 pedals slide on carpet (DFGT ones didn't for me). So I then bought a Wheel Stand Pro and they work really well together.

Short supply, yes! I bought my T300 through Amazon UK and at the time it said 1-4 weeks delivery, but it came within a week so their estimated delivery times could be over-cautious. So you could use them - Amazon only charge when they ship so if you order there then find it somewhere else you can cancel the Amazon order.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Terrible pedals.

New Logitech wheels coming soon. Price will drop.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Yes - love mine. No regrets.

Bought the T3PA Pro pedals and the TH8A shifter. That's a crazy amount of money, I know. But driving the BMW M1 at Spa the other day and rowing through the gears with the clutch I was nearly in tears, I was so happy. The realism is epic. Teaching myself to heel-toe and having a blast.... Can't wait to get home to play some more.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: BigDipper, BistoKid, Leonardo Da Vinci