Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: [READ PATCH NOTES FIRST] New patch hasn't changed anything.

  1. #1
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    54
    Platform
    XBOX1

    [READ PATCH NOTES FIRST] New patch hasn't changed anything.

    Hey guys, this isnt a rant. Just putting it out there, that I have updated the game and controller is up to date and I feel the game hasn't changed for me. The AI still pass me like they are on the fastest lap just out of pits, when I am fighting with the car I cold tyres.

    The AI still leaving me for dirt in the rain. Seems like they're racing I dry weather.

    I seen AI fixes but I forget what they where.

    I still have issues with my turtle beach headset, awful amount of crackling and audio disruption in game at times.

    I haven't tried MP yet, any time I have tried in past I can't get a good game max players I've raced against is 6.

    On plus note, I now have vibration in the controller without a lead connected to xbox.

    Like I said, this isn't a rant. Just wanting too see if other people have same issues after patch. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    30
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Make sure your game size is 18.7.

  3. #3
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    54
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by the stig. View Post
    Make sure your game size is 18.7.
    Was just about to edit my post, yes the game is at 18.7.

  4. #4
    Superkart Pilot PeoplesChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    333
    Platform
    XBOX1
    You might want to change the title of your post.. To say that the patch "hasn't changed anything," is crazy.

    Remember, there are more patches coming. From here on out, it's just little things to refine. I'm sure the problems you are having will be addressed and taken care of.
    XBox Live GamerTag: v Illuminated v

  5. #5
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Manmadesmiith View Post
    Hey guys, this isnt a rant. Just putting it out there, that I have updated the game and controller is up to date and I feel the game hasn't changed for me. The AI still pass me like they are on the fastest lap just out of pits, when I am fighting with the car I cold tyres.

    The AI still leaving me for dirt in the rain. Seems like they're racing I dry weather.

    I seen AI fixes but I forget what they where.

    I still have issues with my turtle beach headset, awful amount of crackling and audio disruption in game at times.

    I haven't tried MP yet, any time I have tried in past I can't get a good game max players I've raced against is 6.

    On plus note, I now have vibration in the controller without a lead connected to xbox.

    Like I said, this isn't a rant. Just wanting too see if other people have same issues after patch. Thanks.
    I'm just curious. Did you read the release notes for the patch? It doesn't list the issues you mention as addressed. It does address the controller issues mainly, which you've found to be fixed.

    Doug914 (one of SMS AI coders) specifically said that the AI changes are not going to be in until the next patch (at least).

    Just FYI.
    CPU: Intel i7 3960x @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: GTX 1070| M/B: GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | RAM: 16GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz | PSU: Corsair AX1200 | OS: Win8 Pro x64 | Wheel: Thrustmaster TX| Monitor: Oculus Rift
    Settings: 1920x1080| Texture Resolution HIGH | AF16x | VSync OFF | MSAA Low| Reflections HIGH| EnvMap HIGH| Vehicle ULTRA | World ULTRA| Shadows ULTRA | Motion Blur MED|
    The following user likes this Post:


  6. #6
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    54
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesChampion View Post
    You might want to change the title of your post.. To say that the patch "hasn't changed anything," is crazy.

    Remember, there are more patches coming. From here on out, it's just little things to refine. I'm sure the problems you are having will be addressed and taken care of.
    I thought the patch was to fix these issues?

  7. #7
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    54
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousDemon View Post
    I'm just curious. Did you read the release notes for the patch? It doesn't list the issues you mention as addressed. It does address the controller issues mainly, which you've found to be fixed.

    Doug914 (one of SMS AI coders) specifically said that the AI changes are not going to be in until the next patch (at least).

    Just FYI.
    Oh right cool, thanks.

  8. #8
    WMD Member could_do_better's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wrexham, UK
    Posts
    242
    Platform
    PC
    The first page of the patch thread will always contain the release notes for the patch.

    Expect to see the release notes thread created several days before the patch hits, so you'll know what is coming before it arrives.

    Patch 1.4 will be next, no idea when yet but will probably come for PC, XO and PS4 at pretty much the same time.
    CPU: i5 3570 @ 4.2GhZ | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHz | Board: Gigabyte Z77-DH3
    OS: Win10 pro 64bit | Wheel: G25
    GP: GTX 960 4Gb
    SDD: Samsung Evo 850 512Gb

  9. #9
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    64
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Maybe you just need to set the driver level lower and your not that good?

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    SPAIN
    Posts
    4
    Platform
    XBOX1

    After Patch , same bugs

    Hi , i have installed new patch ( 18,7 GB ) but there is many cars in the same place ( at start ) , game crash and launch to the dashboard. What happen with that issue ??? The sound is cutting when game gonna crashing in 5 seconds later . Please can you help me . I donīt remember so many problems with new game . You canīt launch a game to the market without ending it first.

    Thanks & Regards

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 24-05-2015, 16:45
  2. HUD has changed lap timings
    By macto in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-05-2015, 13:38
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-05-2015, 16:29
  4. The game has changed suddenly?
    By ivan-hoe78 in forum Project CARS on Playstation 4
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-05-2015, 01:58
  5. Views changed during pitstop
    By Alter_Schwabe in forum PC - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-05-2015, 18:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •