Thread: Third party apps and Xbox one.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1

Third party apps and Xbox one.

First of all I'd like to thank the developers, designers, backers and the whole community for the awesome work in this game.
    Now my question, pc players are using a huge sort of accessories and third party apps in conjunction to the game. I know consoles are limited and confined within licenses and rights of use but is there a way we could have at least a tablet app for telemetry or even for setup adjustments, track info ? I'd be very happy playing with no hud on the screen and a telemetry app running on my tablet connected to the game. Something like this :
    https://youtu.be/SUI_XNyEfrs
    Last edited by TheReaper GT; 29-05-2015 at 20:04.
    The following user likes this Post: Tekkart

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by SOi TheReaper View Post
    First of all I'd like to thank the developers, designers, backers and the whole community for the awesome work in this game.
    Now my question, pc players are using a huge sort of accessories and third party apps in conjunction to the game. I know consoles are limited and confined within licenses and rights of use but is there a way we could have at least a tablet app for telemetry or even for setup adjustments, track info ? I'd be very happy playing with no hud on the screen and a telemetry app running on my tablet connected to the game. Something like this :
    https://youtu.be/SUI_XNyEfrs
    I was asking this in a different threat... I think the same, i play withe the helmet cam and no HUD... Running smartglass or third party app would be soooo great... But I know its very hard to progamm it and then are the ps4 players crying(smartglass) why don't we have this.... I hope they work in the future on something for consoles... Maybe in P'cars2.... Or later this year with win10 for the X1... (game streaming, app snap to second screen etc.. Maybe there is a way)
    X1 GENTLEMAN DRIVER
    GT-X1; IMC TeKkArT (add me 4 fair&clean Racing)
    Fair Drivers Corp.
    Srry 4 very very bad grammar ( [only]smartphone hardcore surfer)

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Truth to be told I wasn't even thinking about something exclusive, I was thinking about some legacy stuff, like a connection buffer or something that feed game / telemetry information into the console's network, free for everyone to grab and use it. That way the developers could just release the data and what to do with it would be a third party concern.
    The smart glass and Windows 10 integration sounds good though.
    And we have to keep in mind that every platform has its perks, like the ps4 vr gear or the pc scalability.
    The following user likes this Post: Tekkart