Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QUestion on PC patch 1.4

Platform
    PC

QUestion on PC patch 1.4

Question.

And I would like an honest answer rather than being ignored as I am pretty convinced you guys don't lie or mislead.

Is the PC patch being delayed so that all platforms get patched at a similar time?, as I find it incredibly hard to believe that some of the fundamental bugs like crashing on shared memory in replays, etc. can't get released as minor patches and I certainly don't believe you haven't fixed them.

On PC there is no real reason to store them all up and release a big patch as you have no 3rd party approval process.

SO hopefully a simple question will get a simple answer and maybe a reason why none of the fixes are getting published for PC?
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: CLUBLAND13, Lawndarts, ROABS

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorAustin View Post
    Question.

And I would like an honest answer rather than being ignored as I am pretty convinced you guys don't lie or mislead.

Is the PC patch being delayed so that all platforms get patched at a similar time?, as I find it incredibly hard to believe that some of the fundamental bugs like crashing on shared memory in replays, etc. can't get released as minor patches and I certainly don't believe you haven't fixed them.

On PC there is no real reason to store them all up and release a big patch as you have no 3rd party approval process.

SO hopefully a simple question will get a simple answer and maybe a reason why none of the fixes are getting published for PC?
    No.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: CLUBLAND13, LR_Se7eN, mister dog, Synergy, TrevorAustin

Platform
    PC
    Maybe PC has fewer major issues due to more testing, so it's important to have all hands on deck to get the console versions up to speed first. I'm sure we'll all get our share of the love.
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Ian Bell, Robhd, SphereOfChaos

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    Maybe PC has fewer major issues due to more testing, so it's important to have all hands on deck to get the console versions up to speed first. I'm sure we'll all get our share of the love.
    I'm already feeling it Like I said it was a simple question and get a simple answer. Those noisy console users are absorbing all the resources, lol.
    Now I know the workarounds for most of the PC bugs the game is very enjoyable, only things ruining it are the cheating, psychotic AI and their out accelerating me on gravel and indestructible cars and the shared memory bug, some HUD in the rift and I might spend more than the 89 hours I've already spent on this game, haha..
    MSI X99 Gaming 7, 16GB Hyper-X XMP Predator EVGA SC ACX 2 980Ti 1252/1446 boost ram 7776Ghz 64deg max, I7 5820K running at 4.6Ghz 60deg max, Corsair RM850, Thrustmaster T500RS and F1/T28 leather rim, Windows 8.1, Rift dk2, gt omega rs6 pro, 1080p triples bezel corrected to 6080*1080, Game settings at max except in-game AA, Nvidia inspector/maxwell AA on/transparency on/32*CSAA/8*SGSS/FXAA on, sim vibe chassis/4*Reckhorn 200s 200 watt Onkyo Amp.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    No.
    I like this guy.

He's blunt and direct with his answers, just like me.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Haiden, Helmethead1031, Ian Bell, Microcosmix

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    My mate and I love project cars. We have great racing and a laugh as well... The one big issue is that we're all in a racing league ( Xbox Excellence in Racing ) and got 3 leagues ready to start LMP2, GT3 and DTM with 16 driver in each but we can't use game chat as it doesn't work and party chat only 8 max. So I want to know when is the game chat getting fixed?

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CLUBLAND13 View Post
    My mate and I love project cars. We have great racing and a laugh as well... The one big issue is that we're all in a racing league ( Xbox Excellence in Racing ) and got 3 leagues ready to start LMP2, GT3 and DTM with 16 driver in each but we can't use game chat as it doesn't work and party chat only 8 max. So I want to know when is the game chat getting fixed?
    How can you want or desire to have 16 people being able to talk at once, and try to drive. As they say, just shut up and drive ! :-)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CLUBLAND13 View Post
    This isn't an Xbox thread There's already 437,000 of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bybukas View Post
    We will see when the patch is out. If it will come together with console versions ( not 1-2 weeks earlier) then namco is holding SMS and we for sure will know that namco decides everything here and SMS has no word.
    Hard to see how we can know anything ‘for sure‘ on that evidence. There are many things that have to be considered, and it isn‘t always appropriate to share them publicly. One thing that I am personally sure of is that there won‘t just be one patch then we‘re forgotten about. SMS will continue to support us for quite some time to come - that‘s one of the benefits of being free from a publisher. Bandai Namco are distributors and are held in very high regard by SMS.
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: ermo

Platform
    PC
    Rough idea when the patch will be out?,some time next week?...will the setup not saving bug fix be in it.Thats all I care about at the mo,as its stopping me playing career