Thread: 1.3 patch in game and active but total game data reset to 18.1gb?

Platform
    XBOX1

1.3 patch in game and active but total game data reset to 18.1gb?

So I booted up P Cars after a couple day break to play battlefield hardline and I noticed something different. The brake trigger was rumbling as I slowed down. I quickly grabbed my pc and low and behold a patch had been released and after reading the patch notes I jumped in to a selection of cars and took them for a spin. The game feels and plays much, much better. However I am a little worried. When the day one patch came out my game was the correct size, however now it has apparently shrunk down to 18.1mb?
    The game must have the patch in, as it drives so much better and the triggers rumble and rumble hard. And also I noticed a sight frame rate increase on Wakens Glen. (Although I went from 30 cars on track to 16 so that might have had something to do with it) But either way, is my patch woes on my Xbox's side, or the game's side, and should I worry?
    BTW I have all DLC installed as I bought the digital edition, and the game and all DLC is loaded on a external hard drive. Also size on the Xbox live store reads my game should be 18.13GB's big... Can you help?

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by snipeme77 View Post
    So I booted up P Cars after a couple day break to play battlefield hardline and I noticed something different. The brake trigger was rumbling as I slowed down. I quickly grabbed my pc and low and behold a patch had been released and after reading the patch notes I jumped in to a selection of cars and took them for a spin. The game feels and plays much, much better. However I am a little worried. When the day one patch came out my game was the correct size, however now it has apparently shrunk down to 18.1mb?
    The game must have the patch in, as it drives so much better and the triggers rumble and rumble hard. And also I noticed a sight frame rate increase on Wakens Glen. (Although I went from 30 cars on track to 16 so that might have had something to do with it) But either way, is my patch woes on my Xbox's side, or the game's side, and should I worry?
    BTW I have all DLC installed as I bought the digital edition, and the game and all DLC is loaded on a external hard drive. Also size on the Xbox live store reads my game should be 18.13GB's big... Can you help?
    A hard reset should solve your issue it happened to me too. For some reason it shows the wrong size even with the day one patch it did the same thing.

Platform
    XBOX1
    GREAT Thank you so much. Hopefully we'll meet on the track one day...

Snipeme77