Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you review Telemetry?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb_84 View Post
    I asked that question a few weeks ago, I got "it's not quite that simple" so I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah it's definitely not going to be in the near future but we can hope they have a go at it at some point lol. I'm just hoping their working on the force feedback it's my only issue with the game at the minute and even though there is a workaround changing all them settings on every car is just mind blowing lol

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos81255 View Post
    You don't have to double tap the share button the playstation automatically records your last 15 minutes of gameplay just hit the share button then save video clip
    it just makes it easier if the video starts exactly where you want it to start rather than try to judge the 15mins

Platform
    PS4
    There are several threads here on this subject. It's not possible to do this properly on a ps4. It's not an impossible feature technically I guess, other games provide this as well.
    PS4 | T300RS | Playseat Evolution

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb_84 View Post
    I may have to try that later, I'm rubbish with the telemetry HUD onscreen might not get proper reading as I'll be driving different. I'm particularly interesting tyre/brake temps for now
    did it work ok for you m8?

Platform
    PS4
    since the ps4 willautomatically have the last 15 minutes, i just click the telemetry on screen and as soon as i do a clean lap i just save the replay. then you can go cut the beginning off the clip or just keep doing some laps and save whenever you get good laps. it works pretty well. it also helps with learning tracks when they're loooongscliefe. the editing of clips is pretty easy too but they can build up quickly so every now and then you should go delete your extra saves after you've cut/saved the parts you want for reference. wish there was an app but this is still extremely useful as is.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    i explained an easier way earlier in this thread so you dont have to edit the vids Jessica, have a read and try

Platform
    PS4
    i have my p4 to record the last 15 all the time automatically. if i had to double click to start recording id miss most of the exciting things that happen at random in games like gta. id rather worry about it after i get a clean lap. so the editing of the clips is a small price to pay for the guarantee my lap was recorded. i don't do enough clean laps yet so id be double clicking like crazy.
    The following user likes this Post: Carlos81255

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Just an idea, and not as good as being able to handle this in game, but Twitch can be set to archive your streams for a few days, maybe a week not sure, but if you set this option and then stream to Twitch you could then go in afterward and watch the archived Twitch video to view telemetry.
    The following user likes this Post: jimmyb_84

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by fendtvario View Post
    There are several threads here on this subject. It's not possible to do this properly on a ps4. It's not an impossible feature technically I guess, other games provide this as well.
    I've seen both sides of this argument represented several times. Difficult to understand how the technically impossible side is not just making excuses? considering it's been done before in other games on ps4. Gt5&6 do it on ps3 and will on ps4 next round?
    Just use the right API or say the wrong one was used. . Misrepresentation ain't cool. Or say we don't wanna mess with a different API. But it's not impossible to get your apps on ps4. Not if you use the right API. Or am I wrong? Seems pretty basic logic to me though.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Telemetry at this point is not even close to be usefull for console players. It's just a fancy feature if you compare what PC users can do with it.
    Not to mention a bunch of info on your screen while you go for a hotlap, really distracting. I wish a feature like "upload data lap" an then you check it out on a website.