Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you review Telemetry?

Platform
    PS4
    Why not just implement the option to toggle the telemetry view during replays? If we can toggle views, telemetry should be easy to add... You'd think.
    The following user likes this Post: MiZtErNiCe

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaWalter View Post
    i have my p4 to record the last 15 all the time automatically. if i had to double click to start recording id miss most of the exciting things that happen at random in games like gta. id rather worry about it after i get a clean lap. so the editing of the clips is a small price to pay for the guarantee my lap was recorded. i don't do enough clean laps yet so id be double clicking like crazy.
    the game is still recorded automatically its just an extra function if you want the video to start at a certain point

Kart Driver
    I don't understand why it can't just work like it did in GTR2. After you ran laps and got off track the last screen that tells you all your settings used to have tire temps (outside, middle, inside), tire pressures, brake temperatures, water and oil temps, so you could go do a couple laps and check things for a qualifying setup or do a handful of laps to dial in a race setup. From what I've seen the game is structured a lot like GTR2 was, they should just go back to that IMO.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by J00N10R View Post
    Why not just implement the option to toggle the telemetry view during replays? If we can toggle views, telemetry should be easy to add... You'd think.
    There are a lot of threads on that matter. The telemetry data would make the replay files huge, it's to much data recorded at 600hz.

Kart Driver
    Hello Guys,

can someone tell me why sometimes the suspension-bars flashing red without the travel or hight word also? I mean, for example, I touch the tracksurvace with the downside of the car, then ould the suspension-bar AND the word height flash red. But sometimes the bar is flashing, without the car runing out of suspensiontravel, or touching the track.