Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE, GIVE US A CAR RADAR IN THE HUD! :)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Lightbulb PLEASE, GIVE US A CAR RADAR IN THE HUD! :)

Multiplayer races would be much better with a car radar, that everyone can see what is to his left, what is to his right or behind!
    I think it's no shame to copy good things from others games, if this is realy helpful! Have a look at nascar the game! That radar would be perfekt

Platform
    PC
    A multitude of options have been discussed continually over the last 3 years. I am sure something will make an appearance once the basic niggles have been ironed out.
    CPU: i5 3570 @ 4.2GhZ | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHz | Board: Gigabyte Z77-DH3
    GPU´s: 2 x XFX HD 5870-1Gb 900/1300MHz
    SDD: Samsung Evo 850 512Gb
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JayChristmas, Umer Ahmad

Platform
    PC
    Moved to Feature Suggestions
    i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | MSI GTX970 TF V OC 4GB | 8 gig ram | Win7 Home 64bit | BenQ 27" 1080p | T500RS wheel & pedals | DIY 'H' & sequential shifters via Bodnar BU0836 | Symprojects DLC-247 controlled gauges | Buttonbox via Bodnar BU0836X

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley
    The following user likes this Post: JayChristmas

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Thx a lot for your Feedback and for moving that post!! !
    A lot of people love this game, it's realy great, but sometimes it's hard to get the positions of the others, even, when you re will to drive clean and fair and want the others have space to drive too! Wish you a nice weekend! cya

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JayChristmas View Post
    Multiplayer races would be much better with a car radar, that everyone can see what is to his left, what is to his right or behind!
    I think it's no shame to copy good things from others games, if this is realy helpful! Have a look at nascar the game! That radar would be perfekt
    but cars have mirrors for that
    i think the issue is with the racer, not the hud.. i dont want radfra flashing things up when i can see them clearly in mirrors.. u even hear the engines !
    AMD FX 6300 3.5g Black Edition / HiS HD 7750 2gig / DDR3 4g@1333MHz / Win 7 HP / Logitech DF Pro
    Dont Laugh !! pCars runs very well so far !!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Adrien Lopes, JessicaWalter, MULTIVITZ

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    People just need to learn top be less hyperactive in the 1st lap cramming 20 cars into 1 bend will never work unless all drivers show some respect.. and patience, u can still get past a few cars if your line was good, but some ppl seem to think its like AI cars and u can get past 10 of them on 1st bend.. its not a vision issue, its lack of knowledge/experience.. a rat race
    I only speak of 1st laps because thats where i see most issues..

And if someone rams me from behind that makes me hit a car in front and i get a penalty i'll be really annoyed... a penal system needs to be carefully thought out
    Plus also.. like the online lobby bug, sometimes drivers cant practise/qualify and are locked from pit/drive and have to sit & wait for race.. that means their cars are not set up at all.. and can cause skids/slides etc.. there are many reasons ppl hit other cars.. its not all about those people being idiots.. sometimes !! xD
    AMD FX 6300 3.5g Black Edition / HiS HD 7750 2gig / DDR3 4g@1333MHz / Win 7 HP / Logitech DF Pro
    Dont Laugh !! pCars runs very well so far !!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancunain View Post
    i think the issue is with the racer, not the hud.. i dont want radfra flashing things up when i can see them clearly in mirrors.. u even hear the engines !
    Yeah but you can't always see the mirrors in his defence.
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600MHz) Crucial Ballistix Sport Memory
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LCD TV 1920x1080 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Radar is fine if you have it in real life. No? Oh right....
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JessicaWalter, MULTIVITZ

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancunain View Post
    Mirrors (side mirrors anyways) are great if you have a triple monitor setup, I doubt most people do. With a single monitor and a realistic field of view, you can't even see the side mirrors without turning your view. Not to mention you don't have peripheral vision alerting you when something does pop into your mirror. Me personally, I like the spotter in iRacing.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by jsydave View Post
    Radar is fine if you have it in real life. No? Oh right....
    Well actually you really do have this IRL.