Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE, GIVE US A CAR RADAR IN THE HUD! :)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Really? Well genuinely in that case then I'm fine with it but I've honestly never heard of it. Which car /series is it used?

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    new-collision-avoidance-radar-system

The videos at the bottom of the page shows it quite well.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: JayChristmas

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Hey, people here do a lot of bla bla bla for nothing! You have tire Temperaturen in real, you have a hud in real, you have a look back Button in real? This is all stupid bla bla bla! Thats not the point!
    I raced in a few leauges in the past, but i dont have three monitors, you dont have tue overview and the feeling, like you have it in real races!
    It's not only the issue with the racer!
    This would be a help for all who dont have three monitors, or for those who race public Lobbies!
    When you are in tue middle of the field you cant look to the front, right, left and the rear in all moments and sometimes people push or break into areas where you never expect that this make sense!

This is a great game, a simulation, whatever it is still a game and not the reality!
    So what is wrong with having that usefull help for better races? Youre not faster, but safer!

If you want all real, dont kiddie, so buy a real racecar and go real racing and dont talk like the mister Walter Röhrl of online gaming

Thanks to all people, who are positive with that discussion!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    In real you have a Crew, that watch on the screen and speak to you like in nascar and it's also able to have a car radar like in the video at the bottom
    Last edited by JayChristmas; 02-06-2015 at 11:49.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Nascar the game has a real nice and helpful radar!
    For those who dont like it can switch it off!
    Wie dont have driving licenses and race inspectors and Sponsors and Teams who kick your ass, when you shoot others in multiplayer! So this radar would help to react to mistakes or bad behavior of others and also let space to the others to have a nice race!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    So you're undecided then....

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jsydave View Post
    So you're undecided then....
    Why do you think so? Is it difficult to unterstand the thread?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Just being silly and sarcastic - although perhaps the three subsequent posts was a tad excessive?

I think for a simulation, rather than an arcade game, realism is important and yes you can't watch everywhere around you in real life but why does that make it beneficial to do it in the game. I would prefer it if we had online racers so generally try and look out for their opponents. Perhaps unrealistic though...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Panoramic interior mirror will solve it..
    AMD FX 6300 3.5g Black Edition / HiS HD 7750 2gig / DDR3 16g@1333MHz / Win 10 / Logitech DF Pro
    Dont Laugh !! pCars runs very well so far !!
    The following user likes this Post: JayChristmas

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jsydave View Post
    Just being silly and sarcastic - although perhaps the three subsequent posts was a tad excessive?

I think for a simulation, rather than an arcade game, realism is important and yes you can't watch everywhere around you in real life but why does that make it beneficial to do it in the game. I would prefer it if we had online racers so generally try and look out for their opponents. Perhaps unrealistic though...

But you see more in real than in the game, if you dont have three monitors!
    And a car radar is already in Motorsport, so it is not unrealistic! Also there are spotter or team voice in some classes!
    And there are many points in the game that are much more unrealistic! You can have a Crash with 350 kmh and go on to the pit and repair it in some seconds, without a medical check! I could write a lot of more points!
    It's all a question of "what make sense and what works "! I also like realistic simulations, but i wont sit at home with a racing chair, wheel and the monitors! There are others much more important things in my live, for example my family!
    I also raced some sim leauges in the past, so o think i already are not the noobie rookie! But im also not the best! ^^

So perhaps it would be great if you put something fluid on your sarcasm, get a comfortable position and put it deep in your nice a**! :*
    If you like to discuss with respect you re welcome!
    Last edited by JayChristmas; 03-06-2015 at 00:31.