Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiplayer Private Lobby in League Race Impossible to Run

Platform
    XBOX1
    We had the same lag, drop and freeze issues in what was to be our much anticipated Project CARS debut today. Hopefully these issues will be resolved ASAP.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by RefundPlease View Post
    What is worse is that this isn't limited to Private lobbies. It is almost impossible to find MP matches because a number of issues that I can think of but am not sure what the exact problem or combination of problems is:

1. I know this is know but it seems that since the update it is worse by a number of magnitudes - Getting dashboarded while either searching for match or transitioning from Qual. to Race or any of those transitions.

2. TOO MANY SETTINGS - people make outlandish parameters to race in and either no one is matched up with them or those that do end up quitting because they can't race the way the wish.

3. This last reason could be the worst of them all because how it can be remedied at this point might never be known if it is even possible - After the botched controller settings and the unreal number of bugs many people may have simply given up all together. And when you see how many of our concerns have been being received by the moderators and even the Head of the Studio it is unclear whether this game can redeem itself.

With a game that has no incentive to play campaign and a Broken MP I ask how long are we suppose to honestly wait for an enjoyable experience because 30 minutes trying to find a match searching with all search parameters set to ANY and getting dashboarded 6 times in that span is no fun. On the rare chance you do find a match on the XB1 it is with less than 3 to 5 people and the host is AFK.

XB1 internal HDD
    Open NAT
    http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4398029080
    This. I do love the game when it works, but Im put off by all these issues.
    Searching for a game and getting dash boarded 8 times in a row, then finally finding a game with a track I'm unfamiliar with, plus settings im not ready for (people restricting things like view to just bonnet cam!!) just makes it unplayable and it does make me rage quit.
    Having played through a bit of career, I decided I liked Hockenheim short and felt comfortable enough on it to want to race people. Yet there's no way I'll be able to get settings I want unless I host. How many times have I sat waiting for people to join ( sometimes for 10-15mins) to just leave. It's really not working.
    I understand you guys have had problems with it and I do try to understand your taking all these problems on board but it's hard to stay positive when the main draw for me (online) is so hard to get into or feel good about, for reasons like not knowing the track, or having my preferred view restricted, damage, disconnecting, dash boarding, freezing etc. I mean, I want a chance of winning when I play!

Platform
    PC
    Today I entered a lobby starting with two players, then as soon as there was more than 8 in the lobby, the driving charcteristics of my steering wheel went bonkers. Meaning I was holding the wheel steady, but the car was weaving down the straight. Also noted that when going from Practice to Qualify, the FFB settings went wrong, had to go to Controls, enter the FFB screen, then back to qual and it was reset.
    G920/XBOX
    Shneeb108 (Peter Stefani) i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-Ricmotech / Playseat Evo / LG-27GL850 / FFB- Modified UFFB for G920 / Racing SIM Tools.com - Member

Platform
    PC
    So, here we stand, still crappy MP. But the crap "looks" better now on XB1X.
    Shneeb108 (Peter Stefani) i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-Ricmotech / Playseat Evo / LG-27GL850 / FFB- Modified UFFB for G920 / Racing SIM Tools.com - Member