Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: For the attention of the true sim racing enthusiast - Wheel's only league/event's

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

For the attention of the true sim racing enthusiast - Wheel's only league/event's

www.VRroom.org are currently looking for 500 true sim racers for reasons that will be made clear at a later date.
    Vrroom as been successful over the last 4ys because we only allow the true sim racing enthusiast to take part in our organisation and we pride ourselves on the real racing environment in which we provide. We have racing with us several GT Academy finalist and guys with real world race licenses.

Our induction rooms are now open for you to sign up and get involved but be warned this is a very professionally run website that requires 2 things.. A wheel and a real world attitude to sim racing.

Platform
    PS4
    This looks very interesting.... I can only use my wheel on weekends atm as I work away. But I'm looking to have a second wheel setup at my work accom within the next month. Am I still ok to sign up now though?
    PS4 + Astro A50's + Fanatec 911 Turbo s + WheelStand Pro + T300RS+ Playseat Challenge + Manual + No Assists

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    We still have 1 or 2 lads still waiting on their wheels to .. Yea its cool if we know that your definitely getting one.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    We are running induction rooms tonight .. Get yourself signed up .. www.VRroom.org

Platform
    PS4
    Nice! Signed in. Good luck with your site!
    | PS4

| Wheel: CSWv2 w/ CSPv2 w/ BMW GT2 Rim (PC driver 231 - Wheel FW 142 | Damping: 100% | 900)
    | In-game: All Deadzones: 0 | All Sensitivities: 50 | FFB/TF: 50/100, Guzzlebeards FFB settings:
    | http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1153387
    | Car-FFb, Spindle | Master Scale: 46 | Scale Fx/Fy/Fz/Mz: 106/102/104/100 | Smooth Fx/Fy/Fz/Mz: 0/0/0/0 | Arm Angle 1500
    | Car-FFb, Body & SOP | Body Scale/Long. Scale/Stiffness/Damping 0/0/0/0 | SoP Scale/Lateral/Diff/Damp 0/10/10/0
    | Controller Input Mode: 3 | Advanced: OFF | Soft Steering Dampering: OFF | Visual Wheel Filtering: OFF | Opposite Lock Help: OFF
    | Wheel Profile: SEN: AUT | FF: 100 | SHo: OFF | ABS: OFF | Lin: OFF | Dea: OFF | Dri: OFF | For: 100 | Spr: 100 | Dpr: 100

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

www.VRroom.org .. Provisional Sim Racing Organisation .. Race for

VRroom has been a invitation only website for many years and now we ready to open our doors to the public.

We are a wheel only website that pride ourselves on clean competitive racing and over the last few years we have successfully built up a community that consists of mature and in some cases professional racing drivers. We run induction rooms where we will hand out provisional licenses that are used to gain entry to our Race Now Events (our nightly rooms) racing within these rooms you may be given a official VR License and this is when VRroom is truly opens up for you to see what it is we really do??
    We use our own unique software to run our Virtual Career (this is only accessible to members with a official VR license) here you will have access to many tools enabling you to set up your own Race Team, your own Team HQ etc... This is where the comes in - Once you built up your team this is when you will gain entry to our real racing, without giving to much away lets just say that every 2 month you and your team could be walking away with up to 500

All the above has been tried and tested and is now ready for your enjoyment. Unfortunately we do keep a lot of the website locked until you have the relevant licenses, this is because we have a very unique way of running our website that will just keep on blowing your mind the deeper you come down this rabbit hole.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    I see your name on the website.. Welcome my friend. To get involved in what we do you will need to sign up for a induction room (calendar at the bottom of the website) we are running one tonight between 20:00-22:00 GMT .. Just add VR-Mustard to your friends list and he will send you a invitation. Good luck.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    just signed up

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Welcome to the website my friend. Please sign up for th next induction room, we are currently running them 3 night a week. Please don't be intimidated this is just a informal meet and greet to make sure that no pad or unruly drivers slip through the net. Also because Mustard's a control freak lol .. Make sure that you add VR-Mustard to your friends list and he will send you a invitation on the night from 19:30 onwards. See you on the track.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    We are currently under construction so many sections of the website will be getting changed/updated over the following weeks .. Sign up and scroll down to the bottom of the website, you will see a calendar and its here you will find our induction rooms. www.VRroom.org

Oh and yes lol that is a typo in the title .. It should read 'professional sim racing organisation' ..