Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Project CARS Need To Do To Improve Their Game!

Platform
    PC
    It's the word 'need' that gets me every time.

'What I think would improve Project CARS', is a much better way to word things, perfectly normal and valid.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Mancunain, Mascot, Patrik Marek, Remco Van Dijk, Roger Prynne, zapan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DayGlow View Post
    So point him in the right direction, no need for patronizing search button posts, especially when the person isn't obviously trolling.
    I really couldn't have pointed more clearly:

Quote Originally Posted by PTG Claret View Post

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    How to use Advance Search...

Advanced Search > Search Single Content Type > Show Results as "Posts"
    Save Search Preferences.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	advanced_search.JPG 
Views:	645 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	205838
    Addressing expectations on realism and simulation - Project CARS PC Leaderboards - Learn how to race properly - Forum Resources for Pcars
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A good explanation of the different tyre types - FFB Guide - Official FFB Guide - A new home for all your setups - How to use the Advance Search
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 378.66)| Displays: 50" LG 4K UHD TV 3840x2160 @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim brake mod (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - Anniversary

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Your not allowed to criticise the game on this forum, your not allowed an opinion your only allowed to stick your tongue in SMS's arsehole. A quick search or a glance through a few threads and the poor guy could of saved himself some abuse.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Alright guys you've made your point

It is quite simple when you boil it down. There are some small bugs that are going to be fixed. If you don't like the game after that then you don't like it. It doesn't "need" anything. Play something else instead that suits your "needs" better.

For me, save for some minor inconviences and the major inconvienience that is the online experience the game has shown its potential to be the perfect partner for my PS4.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos81255 View Post
    Your not allowed to criticise the game on this forum, your not allowed an opinion your only allowed to stick your tongue in SMS's arsehole. A quick search or a glance through a few threads and the poor guy could of saved himself some abuse.
    Don't talk rubbish Carlos.

There are perfectly acceptable ways of criticising and we're advising people on how to do exactly that.

Now your post gets an infraction.
    The following user likes this Post: Timo Koskela

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Not exactly true that, is it?

You can be as critical as you want but for some reason with SMS (I can't recall this happening to any other developer) people seem to have the idea that they are in charge of PCars direction and the developers must listen to them, and them alone.

It doesn't work like that. It has never worked liked that. No other developer has given you the option to voice your opinion and make suggestions in such a way (I wonder why) so why SMS get so much critisism for it is beyond me. At the end of the day SMS aer offering a product, if you like it, buy it. If you don't, don't. They have very wisely given a direct point of contact for their customers to offer their opinion. It is up to SMS to decide which opinions hold merit. Many developers don't listen to ANY suggestions about their games, let alone set up a forum to provide such an avenue and then interact with their customers.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Don't talk rubbish Carlos.

There are perfectly acceptable ways of criticising and we're advising people on how to do exactly that.

Now your post gets an infraction.
    Do as you feel necessary. I won't lose any sleep over it. You as head of studio should be leading by example and not encouraging your dogs to bite everyone with a negative opinion.

Platform
    PC
    Do as you feel necessary. I won't lose any sleep over it. You as head of studio should be leading by example and not encouraging your dogs to bite everyone with a negative opinion.
    Another infraction.

Don't tell me how to do my job please. You don't own me.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: EMW Reaper, Gordon, Timo Koskela

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    So if I don't agree with you, I'm one of Ian's "dogs"? Am I not entitled to my own opinion?

Stop talking bollocks.