Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 194

Thread: [2016] Assetto Corsa coming to Xbox One and PS4

  1. #181
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Yup. Looks like publisher only unless I'm missing something.

    And if so, 505, sort the language out - 'with precision accuracy across every aspect from the meticulousness car handling to the laser-measured tracks'.
    I assume you're able to write, in fluent Italian, about the technical mechanical details of motor racing yourself Mr Bell. Anyone for whom English is their first language can spot the grammatical mistake and no further comment is necessary, unless of course your intention was to politely correct our foreign friends. But since you quoted this publicly and without notifying those you might wish to help out, this comes across simply as mockery. This on its own would be barely worth mentioning, but in the context of the general atmosphere on these forums it became the proverbial straw. I've seen nothing but high praise in the AC forums from the dev team for pcars, rfactor and other major titles, the contrast upon visiting these forums leaves a somewhat bad taste. Despite having been an early backer of pcars, I no longer have any intention of purchasing the game in large part because of what I've read here.

  2. #182
    CEO - SMS Group. Ian Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,016
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by divebomber View Post
    No, it doesnīt. Youīd love it but itīs not the case. This ainīt your backyard, and weīre not your dogs. This is the internet, and weīre costumers. Internet is not a place you can be a tyrant on. These fancy cookies take 2 minutes deleting and internet providers give you a new IP everytime you reset your router. Even if you "own this place" as youīve put it before to another user, you have a plastic hammer to rule it.

    So no, I ainīt "going away" until I feel like it.

    I canīt say I was dissapointed or surprised with your reaction, I had read in the past stories similar to this one. But itīs still a bit gobsmacking to see in first person a grown up man on charge of a huge product to give "LEL you rong" 1 liner replies to elaborated posts, and once he runs out of them, handing bans like a pissed Roman Emperor.

    Now, if you take advices, go the hell back to your office and lock yourself there is this is what community interaction means for you. You canīt do anything at all now about having released an utter mess of a game after saying you wouldnīt, but hey, if you get your head down you can turn it into a functional piece of software. Youīll get there earlier there if you listen to criticism based on reality instead of digging your head in the sand and wasting your and my time.

    These 3 minutes you spent ordering the sidekicks to ban me could have been put to better use, like turning this mess around. The 3 minutes it took me to create a new account could have been used by me reporting the last way the game found to f*** up so you can fix it.

    So stop wasting your and my time with petty behaviours, and focus on getting your product out of this pit, which is what they, wait... WE costumers pay you for. Iīm reasonable and wise enough not to run to the store with this game. I donīt give a s*** that the guy leading the Project is a massive jerk, I wonīt let that cloud my judgement and I think thereīs good stuff awaiting if I stick to this product. My only goal here is try to help moving this forward and be able to eventually get good fun out of this game. Not interested in ego battles with anyone, especially not a 5 years old brat trapped in a manīs body.

    So, if you donīt mind, my next account (I give this one for lost) will keep where the first left: talking my mind out about this game, reporting bugs, and saying whatever I feel like. Now, once youīve got this through your skull, go ahead, wave that plastic hammer of yours a bit, waste 3 more minutes, and make yourself look like a tool in front of everybody once again. If it helps you feeling better, and thus working better, I consider the 3 minutes you made lost to both of us well spent!

    Cheers mate!
    Lunatic fringe.

    Mods, ban his IP range.
    The following user likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti


  3. #183
    CEO - SMS Group. Ian Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,016
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Lunatic fringe.

    Mods, ban his IP range.
    PS, if he's using a VPN to bypass forum rules, inform his ISP.

    We need to have space for the sane customers.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, Bealdor, GBRC.C7, GenBrien, LADY GEMMA JANE, Roger Prynne


  4. #184
    CEO - SMS Group. Ian Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,016
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by divebomber View Post
    No, it doesnīt. Youīd love it but itīs not the case. This ainīt your backyard, and weīre not your dogs. This is the internet, and weīre costumers. Internet is not a place you can be a tyrant on. These fancy cookies take 2 minutes deleting and internet providers give you a new IP everytime you reset your router. Even if you "own this place" as youīve put it before to another user, you have a plastic hammer to rule it.

    So no, I ainīt "going away" until I feel like it.

    I canīt say I was dissapointed or surprised with your reaction, I had read in the past stories similar to this one. But itīs still a bit gobsmacking to see in first person a grown up man on charge of a huge product to give "LEL you rong" 1 liner replies to elaborated posts, and once he runs out of them, handing bans like a pissed Roman Emperor.

    Now, if you take advices, go the hell back to your office and lock yourself there is this is what community interaction means for you. You canīt do anything at all now about having released an utter mess of a game after saying you wouldnīt, but hey, if you get your head down you can turn it into a functional piece of software. Youīll get there earlier there if you listen to criticism based on reality instead of digging your head in the sand and wasting your and my time.

    These 3 minutes you spent ordering the sidekicks to ban me could have been put to better use, like turning this mess around. The 3 minutes it took me to create a new account could have been used by me reporting the last way the game found to f*** up so you can fix it.

    So stop wasting your and my time with petty behaviours, and focus on getting your product out of this pit, which is what they, wait... WE costumers pay you for. Iīm reasonable and wise enough not to run to the store with this game. I donīt give a s*** that the guy leading the Project is a massive jerk, I wonīt let that cloud my judgement and I think thereīs good stuff awaiting if I stick to this product. My only goal here is try to help moving this forward and be able to eventually get good fun out of this game. Not interested in ego battles with anyone, especially not a 5 years old brat trapped in a manīs body.

    So, if you donīt mind, my next account (I give this one for lost) will keep where the first left: talking my mind out about this game, reporting bugs, and saying whatever I feel like. Now, once youīve got this through your skull, go ahead, wave that plastic hammer of yours a bit, waste 3 more minutes, and make yourself look like a tool in front of everybody once again. If it helps you feeling better, and thus working better, I consider the 3 minutes you made lost to both of us well spent!

    Cheers mate!
    Just one point if I may, this is our backyard. Maybe you thought you were on another forum or something...
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Bealdor, cluck, GBRC.C7, Pugamall, Roger Prynne


  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    636
    Platform
    PS4
    Soooooo.....

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    PS, if he's using a VPN to bypass forum rules, inform his ISP.
    How pathetic is that? Are you really an adult, nothing you've done or said on this thread is the actions of a fully grown adult. Also how can anyone involved with Pcars be happy with you as head of studio acting in this manner. Its all so childish, immature and down right embarrassing

  7. #187
    Umer Ahmad
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulla View Post
    How pathetic is that? Are you really an adult, nothing you've done or said on this thread is the actions of a fully grown adult. Also how can anyone involved with Pcars be happy with you as head of studio acting in this manner. Its all so childish, immature and down right embarrassing
    You want a fresh one? Insulting staff will not be tolerated.

    Ian (and his team) has done more than any Studio Head for us sim racers, especially those on consoles.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: LADY GEMMA JANE, SH71


  8. #188
    Moderator Bealdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Leipzig
    Posts
    9,568
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulla View Post
    How pathetic is that? Are you really an adult, nothing you've done or said on this thread is the actions of a fully grown adult. Also how can anyone involved with Pcars be happy with you as head of studio acting in this manner. Its all so childish, immature and down right embarrassing
    If you'd know the prehistory of this member (his former account that is) you'd think different.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

    The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

    Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

    PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

  9. #189
    CEO - SMS Group. Ian Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,016
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulla View Post
    How pathetic is that? Are you really an adult, nothing you've done or said on this thread is the actions of a fully grown adult. Also how can anyone involved with Pcars be happy with you as head of studio acting in this manner. Its all so childish, immature and down right embarrassing
    Are your really serious? Have you actually read his diatribe?

    Ignoring your insults for a moment, for you to back someone who's sole intention is to clearly distrupt the forum seems to be at odds with what one would want to achieve from a forum such as this.

    Would I be more adult if I let a bunch of idiots ruin our forum? Maybe in your opinion yes. But I'll stay a childish, immature and downright embarrassing head of studio and remove you when it's merited.

    Mods, IP range ban please.

  10. #190
    CEO - SMS Group. Ian Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,016
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bealdor View Post
    If you'd know the prehistory of this member (his former account that is) you'd think different.
    Don't honour open abuse with a sensible answer mods.
    The following user likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15-06-2015, 14:45
  2. Reversa Corsa
    By wicker man in forum Project CARS on Playstation 4
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2015, 09:37
  3. Coming Soon....
    By DBG in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-05-2015, 19:53
  4. [TYRE SOUND] Pcars vs Assetto Corsa Handling
    By eddyg123 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21-05-2015, 17:29
  5. Xbox Excellence In Racing League coming soon!
    By PROPERBOri5JAKE in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-05-2015, 14:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •