Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reply Sound Issue

Platform
    PS4

Exclamation Reply Sound Issue

When watching a replay, it seems that only my car is making sounds, all the other cars on the track the sound is very very faint you can hardly hear them, is this a known issue? It's so strange to see my car go past with a screaming engine and the next car behind me almost completely silent. I'm on PS4 btw but assume is an issue across all platforms?

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Yeah ive noticed this, doesnt seem to do it all the time for me through, one replay my car has normal engine volume and the rest of the cars might have only a slight variance in the volume, or very very quiet, or can be just as loud as my car.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax2069 View Post
    Yeah ive noticed this, doesnt seem to do it all the time for me through, one replay my car has normal engine volume and the rest of the cars might have only a slight variance in the volume, or very very quiet, or can be just as loud as my car.
    Just hope one of the SMS guys see this so they can add it to the known problems thread.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Markeeez View Post
    Just hope one of the SMS guys see this so they can add it to the known problems thread.
    Did you link to this thread in the known list thread ?

Platform
    PS4
    I don't know how, lol

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    would like to add here that other car audio seems to be monophonic ie i can't hear where a nearby car is. having come from gran turismo, i find this a problem in online races as i'm used to judging a car's position by ear (wearing headphones) rather than looking.
    may not be fixable in this game but maybe for pcars 2?

oops, not the right thread - not sure if this issue has been mentioned elsewhere or not
    Last edited by Slicker_VR; 30-06-2015 at 23:08.
    ps4 pro - playseat challenge - t500rs XVR-Racing (psn community) psnid RSlicker

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I posed this question before and one of the WMd guys said its a memory issue

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    up, same problems here.

Thanks

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Is a PC issue as well. But, is it really an issue, or just the way the game is made? Coincidentally, I uploaded a video intended to exhibit the Impressive Audio in Project cars. That is, until I realized the most of the Car Audio was from my own.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_XRydcd9Uw
    Last edited by erikdfier; 21-08-2015 at 22:52.
    Budget Gaming PC: OS Win 8.1 - : Amd FX 8320 3.5 - 4.0 ghz (stock AMD TURBINE air cooler) - : Evga GTX 960 4gb SSC edition GPU Turbo Boosting to 1442mhz - : Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB 3.0 - Corsair Air 240 case - : Evga 750w Bronze Modular PSU - : 8GB 2400mhz Ram Running at 1600mhz - : 500 mb 5400 RPM HD - :
    The following user likes this Post: F3n3k

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Yep, like i say many many builds before release(cf post on others cars official forum), but it's normal for devs and modos....
    Like to say in exemple, i have a hd camera !!! But i have nothing to record (exemple)....
    We do good work on replay system (and it's real, thanks to dev !), but nothing's on the sounds... Show me someone can see a replay without tilt on this

yes i'm sarcastic, and i'm so sorry for that, but i'm *** love this game, and i'm so disappointed to see this mistake and so little others on builds, and build, just because it's a memory issues or somethings like that... And others games, why they have this features???

But, i'm ok, i'm waiting so patiently Pcars 2 and see if this mistake will be fix or like you want to say. (for me it's a bug )