Page 1003 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 350390395399310011002100310041005 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 10096

Thread: Formula One thread

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PawelK View Post
    Also, so funny to hear them being called "two young guns", at this point it feels like Max has been in F1 for a long time and should be counted among senior drivers ;-)

Thatīs true. Looking at their birth dated, yes, they are young. Both of them in F1 for several years though, so rookie excuses donīt work any longer.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900X | Mainboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec DD1 Wheelbase / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youīre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, with 1+ hrs of racing time, including pit stops, fuel consumption and tyre wear, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Platform
    PC
    I wish they would sort the AI out, sick of being bashed by blind cpu cars
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 5 users likes this Post: cpcdem, dault3883, Maskmagog, PawelK, PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K 4.20GHz | 64 GB RAM | Windows 10 | Thrustmaster F430 and gamepad Logitech F310

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    I wish they would sort the AI out, sick of being bashed by blind cpu cars
    agreed verstappen did that to me in vietnam i accidentally got my payback though in the next corner braked way late trying to get under him and end up spinning him out and he got disqualified for stopping in a dangerous spot

i really struggled with that track its taking some getting used to
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves

Platform
    PC
    And I just have to complain again about the treatment of Russell by the commentators.

I get it, he is a very nice guy, he is talented (as most of them are) but he has zero points, shares last place in the championship with just one guy - meaning everyone else beats them. Why they spent as much as 40 seconds of a 7:11 highlights video (9.3%) being excited about an eternal backmarker who only very rarely gets out of Q3, and is at risk of losing his seat?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the guy, it's just seems that he is shamelessly promoted for some reason, and I am wondering why>
    https://youtu.be/NfuZlK2qWRY?t=47
    Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians

A few simracing videos
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, Konan

Platform
    PC
    And I just have to complain again about the treatment of Russell by the commentators.

I get it, he is a very nice guy, he is talented (as most of them are) but he has zero points, shares last place in the championship with just one guy - meaning everyone else beats them. Why they spent as much as 40 seconds of a 7:11 highlights video (9.3%) being excited about an eternal backmarker who only very rarely gets out of Q3, and is at risk of losing his seat?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the guy, it's just seems that he is shamelessly promoted for some reason, and I am wondering why>
    https://youtu.be/NfuZlK2qWRY?t=47
    As he drives the slowest of all cars all we can expect him to do is beat his team mate and statistically he is doing well in that department. He even managed to get into Q2 a number of times which means he beat Haas, and/or Alfa sometimes. I canīt remember Latifi doing the same so far. So no idea of how good Russell is but he might be a good one, who knows. Didnīt many world champions start in backmarker teams?

Not saying he IS an exceptional talent - but we all donīt know yet - at least he COULD BE.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900X | Mainboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec DD1 Wheelbase / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youīre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, with 1+ hrs of racing time, including pit stops, fuel consumption and tyre wear, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, MaximusN

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    As he drives the slowest of all cars all we can expect him to do is beat his team mate and statistically he is doing well in that department. He even managed to get into Q2 a number of times which means he beat Haas, and/or Alfa sometimes. I canīt remember Latifi doing the same so far. So no idea of how good Russell is but he might be a good one, who knows. Didnīt many world champions start in backmarker teams?

Not saying he IS an exceptional talent - but we all donīt know yet - at least he COULD BE.
    I am basically trying to say the same thing, I guess. He could be a great racer, or he could be just a better than Latifi or Giovanazzi, or occasionally better that the 41-year old Kimi... or he beat 1-handed Kubica... all of which is not a lot. Until we know that he is really good in F1, why talk about him that much. OK, he won GP3 and F2 , but this does not necessarily translate to success in F1. It's just weird, it's as if they were giving him a lot of credit before he has really shown to be worth it.
    Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians

A few simracing videos
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    I am basically trying to say the same thing, I guess. He could be a great racer, or he could be just a better than Latifi or Giovanazzi, or occasionally better that the 41-year old Kimi... or he beat 1-handed Kubica... all of which is not a lot. Until we know that he is really good in F1, why talk about him that much. OK, he won GP3 and F2 , but this does not necessarily translate to success in F1. It's just weird, it's as if they were giving him a lot of credit before he has really shown to be worth it.
    seems pretty good to me look where russel is on the lineup for the race 14th

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	122570963_1910585769098396_8983275065742923805_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	212.2 KB 
ID:	282769
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following user likes this Post: MaximusN

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    There are better racers standing on the sideline who deserve it more than he does imo...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Platform
    PC
    no a driver who doesnt deserve his ride is stroll who has it because his daddy owns the team

i see potential in Russel he qualified 14th in a williams out qualyfing his teammate, Alfa, Haas, and vettel

you can only see so much from russel because a driver can only carry a car so far if its not performing

you could put hamilton in a williams and he couldnt win with it
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981