Page 775 of 775 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775
Results 7,741 to 7,745 of 7745

Thread: Formula One thread

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    F.i. I'm pretty sure Hamilton has had worse years running into people than Max has. Vettel did some silly things, even this year(go ahead and count them). Webber was good in running into people too. Somehow Max is now the worst of the worst crasher. Weird how brains work for some people.
    Let's not forget the greatest of them all:

Platform
    PC
    For me, emotions have nothing to do with violence.

Let's transform fans in fanatics, and soon we will see the kind of savagery so common in soccer.

No, thanks.
    CPU Intel i7 7700k GPU GTX 1070 Windforce Logitech G29 Windows 10 64 bits 16Gb RAM Just one screen...no VR
    Keep Fighting
    Sim racer since GTR2
    Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    Hehe, I knew you would be triggered . Come on, it's some multimillionaire (spoiled in most cases) kids we're talking about, I don't think it's worth getting frustrated about them or on comments about them. Not even for Kimi I would dare say! (ok, obvious hyperbole )

But yeah, without putting more fire into it, I stand by my opinion, extremely bad what Ocon did, but Max has done plenty bad in the past, and yeah, he is absolutely not the only one. On the other hand there are some drivers who are very respectful to others, who always fight in a fair and clean way on and off track, I think it's fair to expect/hope everybody else to be like that, too.
    It's nothing to do with personalities, but one of the stupidist willfull actions I have seen on track. Yeah, Verstappen made mistakes, Vettel made mistakes, al this year. But I can hardly call taking so much clear risk while a lap down a mistake anymore. And his whole lack of anything like apologetic behavior(quite the opposite) only proves that. He's a distressed little kid feeling bad he doesn't have a ride next year, guess what, it was prepaid karma. And yes I get triggered by nonsense.
    Let's change the world today with a whisper
    CSW 2.5, 918 Wheel, V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 4770K, 55" UHD LG/Vive
    /// MaximusDoriftus (Steam)

Platform
    XBOX1
    From the Maldonado film, what race is the crash @6:32 from? Can't place that section of track and don't recall the incident. I would like to see the footage leading up to the moment shown in the video as I'd love to know the context of what's going on there. Red flag's out, marshals on track and...holy schnikes!!!

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cxMilk View Post
    From the Maldonado film, what race is the crash @6:32 from? Can't place that section of track and don't recall the incident. I would like to see the footage leading up to the moment shown in the video as I'd love to know the context of what's going on there. Red flag's out, marshals on track and...holy schnikes!!!
    Zolder 2005, World Series by Renault.