Page 12 of 936 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112512 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 9360

Thread: Formula One thread

  1. #111
    Superkart Pilot FA RACING 01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Port Elizabeth, South Africa
    Posts
    705
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_Racing View Post
    The subjective quality of the sound was not a part of this conversation.
    Loud, soft is relative, still sounds awfull to me.
    Router -- Xbox One -- Thrustmaster TX F458 Italia FFB -- 94 cm HDDTV -- Loving wife [Temporary using Xbox controller]

  2. #112
    GT4 Pilot Pink_650S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    2,781
    Platform
    PS4
    apexatspeed and GT_Racing, you two should get a room

    @Mods: ^ This is a joke.
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL

  3. #113
    Superkart Pilot GT_Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    244
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_650S View Post
    apexatspeed and GT_Racing, you two should get a room

    @Mods: ^ This is a joke.
    Insult. Ban. Just kidding, but your joke is not funny.
    The following user likes this Post: Pink_650S


  4. #114
    Superkart Pilot apexatspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    497
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_650S View Post
    apexatspeed and GT_Racing, you two should get a room

    @Mods: ^ This is a joke.
    You should get a room with everyone else in here and circle around on each other about sound. When you've never heard a car louder than a production car with an 8k rev limit and no exhaust.

    It seems you want this thread to be a place without discussion. You can't handle people with differing opinions without the insults. You don't want anybody to counter lame accusations about sound with facts and personal experience. You want this thread to be say negative things about F1 and if anyone says anything positive they are wrong. Please go sit down somewhere.
    The M6 GT3, R8 LMS, and AMG GT3 would be a perfect German rivals DLC. I'd pay 15 dollars just for those 3 cars.

  5. #115
    GT4 Pilot Pink_650S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    2,781
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_Racing View Post
    Insult. Ban. Just kidding, but your joke is not funny.
    It is
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL

  6. #116
    GT4 Pilot Pink_650S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    2,781
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by apexatspeed View Post
    You should get a room with everyone else in here and circle around on each other about sound. When you've never heard a car louder than a production car with an 8k rev limit and no exhaust.

    It seems you want this thread to be a place without discussion. You can't handle people with differing opinions without the insults. You don't want anybody to counter lame accusations about sound with facts and personal experience. You want this thread to be say negative things about F1 and if anyone says anything positive they are wrong. Please go sit down somewhere.
    No, l just want to lighten the mood a little bit, you two are way too serious about this all.
    I love Formula 1, but l have better things to do than discussing back and forth about how loud what engine is.
    I think you and GT need to sit down somewhere, for a loooong time
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL
    The following user likes this Post: mister dog


  7. #117
    WMD Member mister dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,906
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by apexatspeed View Post
    I bet the reason he won't respond with anything is because he has never heard a race car in person. If you haven't heard them in person then how can you make an realistic decision on the sound? This is like all the people who complain about sound in project cars, but only hear race cars through videos from 100 yards away. Armchair quarterbacks trying to give their two cents. If you have never heard any car louder than your neighbor's Civic with straight pipes you can't deduce an accurate mental representation of what race cars sound like.

    F1 cars are already significantly louder than an Indycar or NASCAR. Do you understand how the logarithimc scaling of the decibel system works? An V6 Indycar is rated at 128 decibels. A V6 F1 car is rated at 134 decibels. A NASCAR is 130 decibels. 135 decibels is equivalent to standing 50 feet behind a Boeing 747 taking off. In races multiple cars together for both F1 and IndyCar can be up to 140 decibels. That can cause serious hearing damage. Being 6 decibels louder is a pretty big gap in sound.

    Yes yes.. never heard a racing car in person

    Hey I was thinking about you seeing this in another thread today:

    The following 2 users likes this Post: Pink_650S, redline2400


  8. #118
    Superkart Pilot GT_Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    244
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_650S View Post
    No, l just want to lighten the mood a little bit, you two are way too serious about this all.
    I love Formula 1, but l have better things to do than discussing back and forth about how loud what engine is.
    I think you and GT need to sit down somewhere, for a loooong time
    You are funny. I am really thinking about reporting that comment now. If someone hadnt said they were quiet and got backed up this whole conversation would never have happened. I dont see how I am taking this too serious and other people arent. Please stop now.

  9. #119
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    29
    Platform
    PC
    Never been a fan of F1 for the same reason I'm not a fan of LMP, it's all too homogeneous.

  10. #120
    Superkart Pilot apexatspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    497
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post
    Yes yes.. never heard a racing car in person

    Hey I was thinking about you seeing this in another thread today:

    I saw that earlier today as well hahaha. It equally applies to you and Pink_650S as well. Especially Pink_650S who instantly decided to bring the conversation to insults. He can't seem to handle someone being rational. Pink_650S just says things even though I had explicitly explained something else to him the other day.
    The M6 GT3, R8 LMS, and AMG GT3 would be a perfect German rivals DLC. I'd pay 15 dollars just for those 3 cars.

Similar Threads

  1. Is WRC dead?
    By mister dog in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 15-01-2016, 11:48
  2. Lemmy's dead...
    By K34sc in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-01-2016, 03:40
  3. Is multiplayer dead ?
    By NIN in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 27-10-2015, 17:26
  4. PC multiplayer Dead?!
    By Motorhead Racer in forum Multiplayer
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 22-09-2015, 17:54
  5. T300 RS Dead?
    By slovoflud in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 25-06-2015, 13:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •